Candlewood Suites Pittsburgh Cranberry
Clarion Inn Pittsburgh Cranberry(Cranberry Township)(Great Value!)
$89
ClarionHotels
$109
$96
GardenInn.com
Pittsburgh Marriott North(Cranberry Township)
$139
  • Pool
$161
$132
Doubletree.com
$125
$101
$99
Hampton Inn Pittsburgh / Cranberry(Cranberry Township)(Great Value!)
$99
$89
Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh North Cranberry Township(Cranberry Township)(Great Value!)
$60
$58
Travelocity
Hyatt Place Cranberry(Cranberry Township)(Great Value!)
$90
Travelocity
Courtyard Pittsburgh North/Cranberry Woods(Cranberry Township)(Great Value!)
$129
$119
Travelocity
All reviewsdvd player in the roomfront deskone nightthe general managerquick stoplaundry roomking bedbreakfast optionsfull kitchenrooms are largewithin walking distanceindoor poolpittsburgh areadishwasherkitchenettehousekeepingaccommodations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Excellent accommodations! Very Clean!! Spacious Bathroom, fantastic shower!! Well equipped kitchen. Comfortable beds!! Reclining chair for my husband....all the comfort of home!!
My husband forgot my 24oz Tervis Tumbler in the refrigerator when packing to leave....& the management was very kind & understanding & mailed it to me COD, but I received it in 2 days. I appreciate the promptness!! Highly recommend Candlewood Suites!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2012

This hotel is fairly new and was built 1 yr ago. Rooms are very well appointed. Each room has a full size refridgerator, dishwasher, cooktop, and dishware. The bathroom is nice size as well. There is also a flatscreen tv and a DVD player.

Candlewood has free washer and dryers for guests, but you have to provide your own laundry soap, softener, and dryer sheets. (There are stores nearby to purchase groceries etc.) This location also has an indoor pool and hottub. They also have a lift for the pool for handicapped folks to use.

Rick checked me in and was fantastic. There was a problem with my reservation and he handled it for me. Thanks very much for the great customer service.

Just a side note the gentleman was a bit rude when I checked out in the morning, but I would stay here again. The rooms are very nice.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
michaelc33, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Pittsburgh Cranberry, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2012

Thank You for your detailed review of our Candlewood Suites, HappyGilmore. I have discussed your comments with our team. Rick discussed your reservation situation and could not have done a better job making sure everything was perfect. Our team will go out of their way to make sure our guest are comfortable. I have thanked him for a job well-done. We were also happy we could extend to you, a late check-out for early afternoon the next day. Being an extended stay property, extending a late check-out is difficult to do as it takes a longer amount of time to properly prepare the Studio Suite for the next guest, as our check-in time is 3pm. I have inquired about your check-out and found that our staff had become concerned when the agreed upon check-out time was not observed. Obviously, they had to follow-up by calling your room. I apologize if you felt this was inappropriate, but they were concerned after a certain period of time had elapsed. We were thankful that everything was OK. We appreciate your comments.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

We have stayed at this hotel on several occasions in the past year. We recently moved to Philly from Pittsburgh but have been back to Pittsburgh at least twice a month for the past year. We loved this hotel as the suite was just what we needed with two small children. The room is spacious and right over the pool so no one below us could hear our children running around the room. The staff seem to know us by first name now and that is #1 in customer service! We have always had excellent service. Recently, the rates have increased to the point that we are no longer staying at this hotel. We have stayed at the Candlewood Suites--Pgh Airport and this hotel is less expensive than the Cranberry location. It does not have a pool but we never used the pool anyway. The "Pantry" is stocked with more options at the Cranberry location but we have brought our own "snacks" to make up the difference. It is extremely unfortunate the rates have increased so much at the Cranberry location. The difference between the two locations is at least $60.00 and up. I understand its an ideal location for traveling Interstate 79 or the PA turnpike but we can stay in Downtown Pittsburgh at a hotel in Station Square with a river view for less money. Extremely unfortunate as I said, we have stayed at least twice each month in the past year. Other than the price of the rooms, its a great hotel. I am a Platinum Club member and we only stay at Priority Club hotels.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank btandnv
michaelc33, Manager at Candlewood Suites Pittsburgh Cranberry, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2012

We appreciate your comments concerning our rooms and our staff. Our team strives to make your stay an enjoyable and comfortable experience. We strive to provide a home away from home environment. Being an extended stay property, we have enjoyed hosting so many people with different needs and have always put an emphasis on our customer service. I will share your comments with the entire team. Thank You. I appreciate your comments concerning our price. We are committed to being the best value in the extended stay market in Cranberry Township, PA. The room you describe is our largest and nicest 1 Bedroom Suite. The longer you stay at Candlewood Suites, the lower the price becomes. Also, weekend pricing tends to be higher than weekday pricing. We constantly monitor our competition pricing. We will continue to monitor our pricing and appreciate your comments. We will certainly make adjustements if necessary. We hope to see you in the future. Our team wishes you the best, btandnv!!

Reviewed June 18, 2012

First time we had ever stayed at a Candlewood Suites. Rooms were very spacious and clean. As in previous reviews, the noise level was nil. Rooms have a full sized fridge, a cooktop and microwave as well as a coffee pot. We were only there for one night but would recommend bringing stuff for a quick breakfast, which we did. Hotel staff was very nice and helpful. We needed directions into downtown Pittsburgh for an early morning hospital appt. and they looked up and printed the directions for us! The front desk has movies for loan, otherwise, each room has a dvd player for your convenience.

I would definitley stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 10, 2012

MKRENEE, We want to thank you for making our Candlewood Suites your choice on your trip to Pittsburgh, PA. I have shared your comments with the staff. We thank you for your recognition. We are happy you found our full kitchen to your satisfaction. Not only do our extended stay guest love the full kitchens and spacious rooms, but more and more of our short term guest have been very positive about our room layouts. My team at the front desk is always ready for your requests or needs. Never hesitate to contact us during your stay. Thank You again for your business. We hope to see you on your next visit.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

A very pleasant property. Very quiet including no doors slamming! Convenient to expressway and tollway, and restaurants within walking distance. No breakfast as this is a suites hotel, and it would be nice if they included a foldable suitecase rack. My ice maker was not working, but they delivered ice to my room. They also have a movie lending library.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 10, 2012

Thank You Sailorjeff for staying at the Candlewood Suites. We appreciate your business. Your comments and suggestions have been noted. We apologize for the freezer not producing ice and we were happy to be able to accommodate your needs. As an extended stay property, with the full-size refrigerator/freezer in each studio suite, there is no need for noisy ice machines on each floor. Thank you again for your comments. We hope to see you in the future,