“Expanded Horizons Continue”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Restaurant ECHO - CLOSED

Restaurant ECHO
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Description: Restaurant ECHO serves New American cuisine featuring locally grown produce, locally raised animals, and hand-crafted breads, pasta and sauces. Casual fare is offered in the bistro, while more refined cuisine is served in the restaurant.
Freedom, Pennsylvania
“Expanded Horizons Continue”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

Over the summer and fall, Echo has added a Bistro menu in the expanded bar area that has limiited, yet creative selections at very affordable prices. This, coupled with the happy hour specials makes it worthwhile to experience the best cuisine in the Cranberry area. just recently, Echo has started lunch hours, with the same affordability in mind. The lunch is short and sweet, with the leaders being the soup/sandwich/salad pairings at only $10-. Compared to the other places, you can't go wrong. Excellent service by knowledgeable staff.

• Visited December 2012

Wexford
“Great local restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

City dining in the 'burbs. Classy upscale bar area with full menu, great beer list (Belgians). One of the great things about Echo is they try things and are usually successful but sometimes not. The latter is taken off the menu which means new diners are not trying failures. This shows they are active chefs not just good cooks. The venue is excellent - modern and comfortable. The service is good not great with a kind of been there done that attitude that should be addressed. Having said that it's not rude or uneducated, just meh. We go often and will continue to do so.

Visited November 2012
Detroit, Michigan
“Gluten free friendly, Food was yummy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

Ok I did like this place, My food was perfect. The wine was good, but the service was lacking. I would recommend this place. The place looks great. I for sure would come back and will give them another try. Really it was spot on. The chief should be proud. They do not have a Gluten Free menu, but they were very eager to work with me. So stop in. This is a good place.

• Visited October 2012
Gibsonia, Pennsylvania
“Very Pricey with Small Portions”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

My husband and I used a Groupon to try out this restaurant and thank goodness we did as this is one very, very pricey restaurant. The decor is quite pleasant, modernistic and minimalist. The noise level was low as was the music, allowing easy conversation. The staff were very friendly although the waiter was mostly MIA and allowed my water glass to sit empty for so long that I gave up and drank my husband's water. I ordered a very tasty white apple sangria which I highly recommend, despite the price.The menu did not include a lot of selections and I decided on two small plates as a result. My french onion soup had an unusual and very sweet taste which I did not care for. My salad was passable, but as minimalistic and low key as the decor. My husband opted for a large plate of crabcakes, which he didn't care for as they were crusted on the outside. He also mentioned that his rice had a sauce that he wished they'd left off. This is a very pricey and upscale fine dining venue whose service and food did not warrant the cost, even with our Groupon.

• Visited September 2012
4 Thank jasgld
“Terri is so Kind!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

We enjoyed the food because it was so different & very gourmet!! However it was pricey & portions very small.
I would like to Thank Terri who went out of her way to track me down & mail me some very important items that I lost in the restaurant!! Her kindness & understanding is greatly appreciated!! In this day & age you do not see Random Acts Of Kindness too often!! She saved me so much grief & stress!! So Thank you Terri!!!
I highly recommend this restaurant if you like to try new & different dishes...prepared well & very tasty!!

• Visited August 2012