“Best kept secret in Cranberry”
Review of Pizza Roma

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Roma
Reviewed April 27, 2014

They have the best sauce in the North Hills. Their pizza is very good and prices are
reasonable. We have never had to wait to get a seat. Why anyone would go to the Olive
Garden and wait 30 minutes for average pasta is a mystery.

There are newer reviews for Pizza Roma

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Have eaten here twice now while visiting the area. Pizza is first rate. Salads and sandwiches are good too. Service is good. Would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Enjoy a traditional Pittsburgh pizza company. Everyone does their sauce different and this one just hits the spot.
Great quite place to bring the family. Small eat in location but hits the spot for family of little and big ones!!

Reviewed July 23, 2012

I grew up and Cranberry, so yes - maybe I am biased... But, the pizza from Pizza Roma is and always has been my favorite pizza on Earth. I have moved around a bit as an adult (Texas, Indiana, Ohio), and anytime I have been anywhere near Cranberry, I order a pizza or 2, pick it up, andtake it with me. I have tried other topping combinations, but my favorite is regular old pepperoni and cheese. It's New York style, hand tossed, so the nice thick ring and then, super thin foldable crust. The sauce is nice and tangy (and not too sweet), and just the right amount. And the pepperoni and cheese are just heavenly. It even smells different than other pizza. It's amazing.

Their salads are fabulous too (Pittsburgh style, of course!)

I now live about 2 hours away, and I still come grab one every once in awhile. It's amazing.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

Have only tried pizza and salads from here. The pizza is very good--thin crust & just the right amount of toppings. Ate inside once with 3 small children--it is dark and can use some updating, but delivery is on-time and affordable.