All of the rooms on floors 2-6 have just been refinished with a re-branding from Amerisuites to Hyatt Place. Our room had a 50 inch Flat screen and a King bed with a sleeper sofa. Don't expect a closed door bedroom suite.
- Staff was VERY helpful
- kiosk check-in was efficient and worked well
- Wireless worked great!
- Easy to get to Pittsburgh Children's Hospital North (wexford)
- lots of restaurants and shopping close
- Main atrium was still under construction
- Most of the construction was done at night - as in a wet saw running all hours of the night.
- temporary carpeting was laying on the 1st floor with big "speed bumps" - my baby carrying wife almost fell
- phones hadn't been switched out yet but the phone system had, so the instructions to get voicemail or a wakeup call had to be revealed by maintenance.
- Big screen TV had like 10 channels and one was kid friendly - no disney channel...
- Breakfast was no big woop... wrapped bob evans sandwhiches to nuke and cereals...
I should have known not to stay during construction. :) so my #2 big rules for travelling are:
1 never take a cruise right after dry dock
2 never stay in a hotel during refurbishment
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Place Cranberry reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Cranberry Hotel Cranberry Township
- Hyatt Place Cranberry Township
- Hyatt Cranberry Township