All reviewswet barnice hotelfree breakfastsitting areatwo double bedsbreakfast roompull out couchhot breakfastrooms are spaciousdowntown pittsburghvisit familystaff was friendlyoff the highwaymini fridgegreat place to staydefinitely stay here againindoor pool
Reviewed November 20, 2017

We stayed there recently for a wedding. I was extremely disappointed in the lack of communication between the hotel and the bride and groom regarding accomodations and shuttling to and from hotel to the wedding venue. I have always held Hyatt hotels in high regards, but going forward I will choose to stay anywhere but. When multiple attempts to contact the hotel were made to ask about transportation for the wedding guests, I was given an "I don't know" answer from the woman on the phone. I asked if that was the best answer she could give me, and she followed with "yes". I truly feel bad for the bride and groom and based on this experience, I would not stay at another Hyatt again.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank jamiewP2507SI
Rick S, Manager at Hyatt Place Pittsburgh Cranberry, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience.
As you mentioned, it was a lack of communication from all parties. During the negotiation of the wedding block, the shuttle was mentioned, but it was never agreed and it was not included on the final contract. Nonetheless, seeing the predicament that the guest were in, the hotel provided 4 shuttles-two to the reception hall and two back from the reception hall- at NO cost.
The last shuttle departed from the wedding venue at 10:35 PM.
We can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.

Reviewed November 18, 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Rick S, General Manager at Hyatt Place Pittsburgh Cranberry, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2017

Reviewed November 18, 2017

We travelled from Hilton Head Island, on route to North of Toronto. It's a grind of a drive, but the 2nd day is much easier. The hotel was recently updated, the king room was great. Beds are comfy, all the amenities you need. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for staying with us as it was our pleasure to have the chance to host you. I'm very glad to hear about the great stay you had. The staff and I look forward to hosting you again and again during your future travels!

Reviewed November 16, 2017