“Hampton Inn delivers” 5 of 5 bubbles

Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry
Tucson, United States
“Hampton Inn delivers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

Hampton Inn delivers always. The stays are always pleasant and agreeable. I like being able to have breakfast right in the hotel and that it is included in the price. I always snag an apple for later.......

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInnCranGM, Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us recently at our hotel! I am so happy to see that you enjoyed our hotel so much and were pleased with our establisment! I will be sure to pass along these kind words to our staff. We hope you stay with us again soon! Thank you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Allen, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

I recently stayed overnight at this fine establishment. Let me just say that Erica made my stay even better. She went above and beyond when helping me find a good restaurant and where to rent movies. She was very eager and joyful. When I told her I didn't want to stay on the first floor, she put me on the 4th floor, far from the pre-teen hockey team overflooding the second and third floor. This is what I love about Hampton Inn. They hire great people.

Cheers to Erica.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HamptonInnCranGM, Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us recently! I appreciate that you have taken the time to give us feedback regarding your stay. It is so wonderful to hear that Erica helped to make your stay with us such an amazing time. I will be sure to let her know your compliments. I am glad she was able to move you to make your stay as comforable as possible. We hope to see you again soon at our hotel. Thank you again!!!
ellwood city, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

This is a great hotel for family, business or just to relax. I found everyone helpful and very nice to deal with. The rooms are great and very clean and if you need anything they are right there to help. Please take the chance and book your room here at the Hampton Inn in Cranberry Township. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInnCranGM, Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us recently at our hotel! I appreciate that you have taken the time to write a review regarding your stay with us. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your time with us so much, and were so impressed with our staff here! We always love to hear when our guests have had such a fantastic stay with us. I will be sure to pass along your compliments to our staff! We look forward to having you again as a guest here! Thank you again!
Fort Wayne, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014

I selected Hampton Inn in Cranberry PA because of a previous positive experience at another Hampton Inn and also because of the location close to the Interstate. I was not disappointed. Again, hotel and room were very clean and nicely decorated, and the reception was very helpful and courteous. There was again a couch in the room as well as hassock for the luggage (or your feet if you used the couch). I again requested a king-sized bed, which was clean and comfortable. I skipped breakfast once again, but I saw that it was very busy.

Hampton Inn appears to offer consistent quality, which is good to know for future trips where I require a hotel room for one night. Note: this hotel is close to the Steelers' stadium, but I was there after football season ended. The reception told me it gets extremely busy during the football season.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
HamptonInnCranGM, Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us recently at the Hampton Inn Pittsburgh Cranberry! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and want to thank you for taking the time to give us feedback regarding your stay. It is wonderful to see that you enjoyed the quality of our customer service and were impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel. I will be sure to pass along these positive words to our staff here at the hotel. We thank you for your loyalty and look forward to having you as a guest again soon at our hotel.
Minneapolis, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2014

We stay at this Hampton Inn every time we have visited my in-laws who live at nearby Sherwood Oaks retirement community. My in-laws extended family have stayed there for several family reunions over the years. We meet for breakfast, the kids can swim and the adults gather in the evenings. It is comfortable for all ages, and feels like a home away from home for us.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInnCranGM, Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us recently at our hotel. We appreciate that you have continued to choose our hotel for your lodging when you visit the area and value your loyalty. I am glad to hear that you have immensely enjoyed all our amenities throughout the years. It is the highest compliment that you would consider our hotel a "home away from home" and look forward to having you soon as a guest. Thank you so much.
Dorado, Puerto Rico
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014

Hampton Inns are generally all the same, but are quite practical for the business traveler. I have stayed in this facility several times. I have also stayed in the Marriott down the road, but feel that the Hampton Inn, although not as nice, is a better value. The rooms are clean and quiet, and the staff are excellent. The breakfast is standard and is conveniently located on the first floor. Parking and room internet access are free. For me, the location is great for getting to my consulting work. I will stay there again if the situation arises.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for staying with us recently! I also want to thank you for taking the time to give us feedback regarding your stay. I am very glad to hear that you have enjoyed our hotel so much and were pleased with the quality of service you were provided. I am glad to hear that you were impressed by our staff. We look forward to having you again soon as a guest in our hotel. Thank you again!
Indian Trail, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014

The employees, from housekeeping to breakfast attendants to front desk people are all so very pleasant. They are always there to help you in any way they can. The hotel is clean, clean, clean., even when it's winter with ice and snow. ( That's when we were there).

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for staying with us recently. We appreciate that you have taken the time to give us feedback regarding your stay. I am so very glad to hear that your stay with us was so enjoyable and that you were so impressed by our staff. I am also glad to hear that you were happy with the cleanliness of our rooms and will be sure to pass along the compliments to our staff. Our staff works very hard in providing quality customer service to all our guests and we love hearing back from our guests when we have given them such an excellent experience at our hotel. We look forward to having you again soon as a guest! Thank you again!