All reviewsprimanti brospool and hot tubcomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areaclean roomsrecommend this hotelstaff was friendlyhotel stafffresh fruitexcellent staycookiesconvenient locationnice poolpa turnpikewould definitely stay here againbed was comfortablesteelers game
Reviewed May 16, 2013

This Hampton has the most comfortable mattress of any hotel I've ever stayed in, and I remembered that from my visit there nine years ago. I had the same experience with my repeat visit last week. The breakfast is great, too, although some granola would be a nice addition.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnCranGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh / Cranberry, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your most recent stay with us! Based on your comments I am pleased to see you had an enjoyable experience with our staff. If you have any additional opinions or suggestions that you feel would help us improve your experience please contact us. We are committed to providing superior hospitality as well as accomodations and your thoughts are greatly appreciated! We are glad you enjoyed our breakfast from 6am - 10am.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We stopped here for the night while driving through to South Carolina. Hotel is very clean and comfortable. Breakfast had good variety and was well stocked. Coffee and tea are available 24 hours which was great because we arrived late at night. I would highly recommend and will definitely stay here again.

Staff was very pleasant. Beds were very comfortable. Bathroom was fully stocked with lots of towels and quality toiletries. Location is very convenient and easy to find.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
HamptonInnCranGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh / Cranberry, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your most recent stay with us! Based on your comments I am pleased to see you had an enjoyable experience with our staff. If you have any additional opinions or suggestions that you feel would help us improve your experience please contact us. We are committed to providing superior hospitality as well as accomodations and your thoughts are greatly appreciated! We are glad you enjoyed our breakfast & 24 hour coffee in our newly renovated lobby!!!!

Reviewed May 5, 2013

My wife and I recently had an overnight stay at the Hampton Inn at Cranberry. We were visiting Pittsburgh for our first time to attend a concert and when I looked into downtown accommodations they were significantly more expensive. After reading other reviews of this motel it sounded like what we needed. The other reviews were accurate--it was clean, nicely located with a friendly helpful staff. The breakfast was more than adequate and wqe were very happy with our stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnCranGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh / Cranberry, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your most recent stay with us! Based on your comments I am pleased to see you had an enjoyable experience with our hotel staff. If you have any additional opinions or suggestions that you feel would help us improve your experience please contact us. We are committed to providing superior hospitality as well as accomodations and your thoughts are greatly appreciated!

Reviewed May 1, 2013

SMELL: I have asthma and this room on the fourth floor stunk so bad from smoking it should be condemed. I had to leave the door open most of the night, the window didn't open at all to help with ventalation! It had a screw bolting down the window. COST: The ceiling also had water damage which also added a moldy smell and didn't help matters. On my return several days later, I had a totally different price a room on the third floor. SUIT CASE WEIGHT: Staff should also have at the front desk a suit case hand held weight that guests may use to make sure their suit cases will weight under 50 pounds. We had to go use the work out rooms scale which was one of those scales you see in a doctors office that you have to move the wights of the top. Very hard to do when you are a female lifting a 50 pound suit case. FRONT DESK: I also called about 5:45 am and never had the front desk pick up. BREAKFAST: The breafast staff person was wonderful and helpful. She was a woman possibly in her mid 50's with blonde short hair and always checking to make sure everything was stocked and cleaned. WINDOW: The room was terrible. Maintanance needs to check the ceiling smell and water stain and place the screw somewhere else in the window so a guest can open it a a little at least one inch. I'm sure this must be a fire hazard too. I have asthma and was given this room! If you really do care about your costomers I would like a call. Other wise I will assume you don't and this survey is not used to help better conditions. Please call my home phone listed below.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us at our hotel. We really appreciate your feedback and are very sorry for the condition of your guest room. We will take your comments under consideration as we continue to work on improving our guest experience. Again we apologize for the inconveniences and we hope you will come visit us in the future.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

We had an excellent experience at this motel. Great Room, Friendly Service, Good Location, A Very Typical Breakfast. (Not the same for 2 days in a row) We would highly recommend this facility. This location is near a shopping mall and just off the Penn. Turnpike. Many great restaurants in the area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
HamptonInnCranGM, Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh / Cranberry, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us at our hotel! We really appreciate your feedback. We hope you will come visit us in the future. Again, thank you very much for your comments.