This hotel was as expected from a Hampton. The breakfast offering was disappointing, ended up eating at Denny's down the street to get a decent breakfast. The rooms are small and the workstation/closet looks like wood paneling and is a little dated. Overally, not bad. This is in a great location and close to everthing which is nice. There is a great restaurant located in the same parking lot as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry hotel in Cranberry Township, PA is surrounded by gorgeous state parks, near Thornhill Industrial Park, prominent businesses and several restaurants. Our hotel is only six miles from the Cranberry Highlands Golf Course, 10 miles from the Ross Park Mall, and just a 30-minute-drive from downtown Pittsburgh and the Grove City Premium Outlets. We provide free parking and free in-room WiFi. Other hotel amenities include: free hot breakfast, indoor pool with hot tub, fitness center, and business center with printer. Our modern guest rooms include microwaves, mini-refrigerators, LCD HDTVs, and large work desks. We also have 575 sq. ft. of meeting room space for up to 25 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Pittsburgh / Cranberry reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry Hotel Cranberry Township
- Hampton Inn Cranberry Township
- Cranberry Township Hampton Inn