While driving from Philadelphia to Michigan, we always try to stop half way at the Hampton Inn in Cranberry. It's easy to access from the PA Turnpike and my family loves the indoor swimming pool and breakfast buffet. We find the staff friendly and the beds comfy. No need to spend a fortune to get a good night's rest and be ready to drive on the next morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry hotel in Cranberry Township, PA is surrounded by gorgeous state parks, near Thornhill Industrial Park, prominent businesses and several restaurants. Our hotel is only six miles from the Cranberry Highlands Golf Course, 10 miles from the Ross Park Mall, and just a 30-minute-drive from downtown Pittsburgh and the Grove City Premium Outlets. We provide free parking and free in-room WiFi. Other hotel amenities include: free hot breakfast, indoor pool with hot tub, fitness center, and business center with printer. Our modern guest rooms include microwaves, mini-refrigerators, LCD HDTVs, and large work desks. We also have 575 sq. ft. of meeting room space for up to 25 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry Hotel Cranberry Township
- Hampton Inn Cranberry Township
- Cranberry Township Hampton Inn