Completely enjoyed the stay. Cranberry is a wonderful area to visit. Our kids always insist on eating at the Eat N Park. Check-in was amazingly quick, staff very helpful. Entire hotel was very clean. Including pool/fitness area, plenty of towels. My test is always the room floor, our kids' socks were not dirty! Breakfast was good. Would have enjoyed more variety in breakfast items...maybe white toast option or choc chip muffin option, sausage or bacon would have been nice. Otherwise, another Hampton that was exceptional in all areas! Close enough to both our destinations...Moraine State Park & Carnegie Museums in Pitt. Thank you for a great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry hotel in Cranberry Township, PA is surrounded by gorgeous state parks, near Thornhill Industrial Park, prominent businesses and several restaurants. Our hotel is only six miles from the Cranberry Highlands Golf Course, 10 miles from the Ross Park Mall, and just a 30-minute-drive from downtown Pittsburgh and the Grove City Premium Outlets. We provide free parking and free in-room WiFi. Other hotel amenities include: free hot breakfast, indoor pool with hot tub, fitness center, and business center with printer. Our modern guest rooms include microwaves, mini-refrigerators, LCD HDTVs, and large work desks. We also have 575 sq. ft. of meeting room space for up to 25 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotwire, Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry Hotel Cranberry Township
- Hampton Inn Cranberry Township
- Cranberry Township Hampton Inn