“In a class by itself”

Renaissance Day Spa
Reviewed December 5, 2013

I went to the Renaissance Spa last week. My sister recommended it to me. She travels from Moon twp. Once I got there, I understood. I was greeted by the manager or owner. She was so friendly. I had a mani pedi, and a massage. I left there so relaxed, I needed a nap. My nails look fabulous a week later!! I am squeemish about foot tubs. I saw how the sanitized immediately and thoroughly after a customer was finished. It was reasonably priced. You don't find spa's like this one in Pittsburgh. Well I am glad I found this one in Cranberry twp. I will be returning before New Years Eve to get the full package. They had some interesting facial cream called Merlot (something like that).....It does miracles!!!!!!!!

2  Thank Tisha W

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Worst spa package EVER!
Facial ~ they took a pair of scissors and used them to clear pores??
Pedicure~ dirty OLD chair from the 80's that vibrates and in a room that should really be a closet.
Massage~ WORST EVER they messed my backup so bad that I needed to go to chiropractor to get adjusted.
GO ANYWHERE BUT HERE! Don't waste your money..trust me!!

1  Thank K R
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I received a gift certificate for a free deluxe pedicure from Renaissance for Christmas. The establishment and the services were alright, but I've definitely had better, especially with what it would have cost me without the certificate! The pedicurist was not overly friendly. The pedicure itself was nice, but nothing special. I probably could have achieved just about the same results at home. The "60-minute" pedicure was closer to 45 minutes. Don't see myself going back any time soon.

1  Thank mainetravellers
Reviewed October 1, 2012

my sister & i went for massages & i have never had the full ambiance of a massage like at renaissance. they greeted us with wine & had snacks after the massages. the massage felt great & the whole experience was totally relaxing. i will definitely recommend it & cant wait to go back!

1  Thank rachel m
Reviewed May 22, 2012

We booked a spa day for a bachelorette party for a friend. Upon booking our credit cards were immediately charged for the full amount of the service plus a 19% tip added in. Upon receipt of the services that day (which were DEFINITELY not worth a 19% tip), it was noted that the spa charged an ADDITIONAL unapproved $40 to my credit card on the date of the visit. This additional charge was both unauthorized by myself and the spa staff did nothing to make me aware that they were going to add additional charges to my credit card. I am disputing it via the credit card company, however my advice is to avoid the Renaissance Day Spa unless you are comfortable having random charges added to your credit card at any time. There are many other nice, honest spas in the Cranberry area to visit. Thumbs down!

3  Thank RSavannah