“Just ok”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Just ok”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I received a gift certificate for a free deluxe pedicure from Renaissance for Christmas. The establishment and the services were alright, but I've definitely had better, especially with what it would have cost me without the certificate! The pedicurist was not overly friendly. The pedicure itself was nice, but nothing special. I probably could have achieved just about the same results at home. The "60-minute" pedicure was closer to 45 minutes. Don't see myself going back any time soon.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank mainetravellers

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“loved it!”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

my sister & i went for massages & i have never had the full ambiance of a massage like at renaissance. they greeted us with wine & had snacks after the massages. the massage felt great & the whole experience was totally relaxing. i will definitely recommend it & cant wait to go back!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank rachel m
Pittsburgh
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Over-billed!”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

We booked a spa day for a bachelorette party for a friend. Upon booking our credit cards were immediately charged for the full amount of the service plus a 19% tip added in. Upon receipt of the services that day (which were DEFINITELY not worth a 19% tip), it was noted that the spa charged an ADDITIONAL unapproved $40 to my credit card on the date of the visit. This additional charge was both unauthorized by myself and the spa staff did nothing to make me aware that they were going to add additional charges to my credit card. I am disputing it via the credit card company, however my advice is to avoid the Renaissance Day Spa unless you are comfortable having random charges added to your credit card at any time. There are many other nice, honest spas in the Cranberry area to visit. Thumbs down!

Visited April 2012
3 Thank RSavannah
San Diego, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Best massage”
Reviewed May 10, 2012

I'm a person who LOVES to get pampered. Mani pedis, massages, facials, etc. You name it, I love it! On a "spa road trip" that I did last year with my girlfriends, we happened to stumble upon this gem of a spa! It wasn't super fancy or anything, but the service we received was top-notch and very memorable. The owner and her employees were all so sweet and seemed to really enjoy what their jobs, which really shows in their service. If I'm ever going to be in town again, I'll definitely make a pitstop here.

Visited June 2011
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A thoughtful comment ...”
Reviewed December 20, 2011

A comment to the Liar and Thieves review. Perhaps you should make sure you have the correct city and state BEFORE you book an appointment. READ information CAREFULLY. The site is CLEARLY marked and indicates WHERE it is located. Refunds, penalties, etc. are also clearly noted at the time of booking. It is TRUE that banks attach fees. It is not the fault of the spa, if you do not read their advertisement. This spa is absolutely FABUOLOUS as I have been a client for many years and use their services at least once a month. The services provided are EXCELLENT! The owner and staff are COURTEOUS and ACCOMMODATING. Diane is a sweetheart who will help you in any way. As convenient as on-line booking is, YOU are ultimately RESPONSIBLE for carefully READING what you are purchasing. There is NO ONE here to blame except YOURSELF for not being a careful, THOUGHTFUL shopper.

Visited December 2011