Tripadvisor
Coudersport
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews the barn cherry springs breakfast was delicious screened in porch b bs gift shop raspberry room get away full kitchen granola pa grand canyon beautiful property friendly hosts shared kitchen stayed longer god's country sticky buns
Selected filters
Reviewed December 30, 2019

We loved our stay at Frosty Hollow B & B during Christmas week. It was a beautiful setting, hosts were friendly and had some great stories to share, breakfast was scrumptious and the entire property, setting, and furnishings made us feel at home and comfortable. The area itself is peaceful and we had an evening of amazing stargazing at Cherry Springs!

Date of stay: December 2019
frostyhollow1077, Manager at Frosty Hollow Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2020

Thank you so much for staying with us! We enjoyed our visits! Come again soon!

Reviewed December 26, 2019

I stayed here on Christmas Eve, and it could not have been more pleasurable. Gail greeted me in the main building on my arrival, and explained the lay of the land. I inquired about the people they have met in their 27 years of business, and she shared some interesting vignettes. The room was exactly as pictured on their website - I will not say which one it is, because I want it to be available on my next visit! I am sure they are all nice. The bathroom has quality fixtures, and soaps and a hair dryer were present, as well as comfy linens. The was a tv in the room, a wide selection of books on both local history as well more general topics. The furniture was all comfortable. Heat was just right, and plenty of lights well placed to create a warm atmosphere. The common area was beautiful and functional, with a kitchenette, dining table and gas fireplace. For breakfast, the warm food is prepared family style in casserole dishes, and yogurt and cereal are available as well. This is in a dedicated area where all guests from both the main building and farm house eat breakfast. A carafe of orange juice is on each dining table, of which several are placed in this area - which was used to house cattle many years ago! You would never know it today. It is a beautiful layout. There was also a delicious peach cobbler for those desiring a little sweet in the morning. After breakfast, I lingered and Joe and Gail told me about the history of the area - which is quite rich. They are life long residents, so they are very knowledgeable. Gail suggested some sites to take in before I left the area, which I did. At night, the sky is lit by more stars than you will see in most places, since light pollution in this setting is minimal. I will definitely stay here on my next trip to the area.

Date of stay: December 2019
frostyhollow1077, Manager at Frosty Hollow Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2019

Thank you for sharing this and for becoming a part of the Frosty Hollow family! We look forward to having you stay again!!

Reviewed November 30, 2019 via mobile

Our group immensely enjoyed our stay in these two rooms. Roseberry, specifically, is huge cozy beautiful room with a kitchen.
Both of these rooms are in the main farmhouse. The location is perfect for a getaway.
Absolutely amazing place to relax, chill, detox, or renew your soul !!
The hosts are so warm and welcoming in nature, and the food is delicious!!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
frostyhollow1077, Manager at Frosty Hollow Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2019

Thank you for staying with us! Come again!

Reviewed November 10, 2019

The location of Frosty Hollow definitely worked out for us. We visited couple of parks and one museum. Me and my teen son stayed at Loganberry Loft for 2 nights. Very specious room, was big enough to "separate" our interests, yet kept us together. The view from a balcony was great, and there was absolutely no need to visit the park to see all these stars. You could view them right from the comfort of the balcony. Breakfast was so delicious! Different menu every morning! Gail and Joe are amazing hosts and their hospitality really exceeds anyone's expectations. Hopefully in the future we can stay here again!

Room tip: I would recommend Loganberry Loft. It is specious, living room is very sunny and the star view from the private balcony is amazing!
Reviewed November 5, 2019

We wanted to have a lovely getaway, and the Frosty Hollow did not disappoint. This was the first time my boyfriend and I had ever stayed at a B&B, so the Frosty Hollow set the bar pretty high. The inside of the renovated barn is quaint and homey, and has a cabin like feel. We reserved the raspberry room, which sleeps at least 4-5 people, and it had a stand up shower in the room. The bed was super comfortable too! For the price, you get quite a bit included with your stay. Gail and Joe are amazing hosts, and the breakfast was superb...they even accommodate those with allergies or sensitivities, and since I’m gluten intolerant, it made my stay all the more enjoyable. The view of the stars and Milky Way from the front porch at night was phenomenal. Expect great conversation, good food, and laughter with your breakfast. They also have an adorable mercantile shop connected to the dining room with lots of things to pique your interest. I am definitely going to be staying at the Frosty Hollow again! Thank you Gail and Joe for a lovely stay.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
frostyhollow1077, Manager at Frosty Hollow Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2019

Thanks for staying with us and for the wonderful review! We look forward to having you stay again soon!