“This place lingers in my memory” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Frosty Hollow Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Coudersport
Frosty Hollow Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 4 Coudersport B&B and Inns
Boston, Massachusetts
“This place lingers in my memory”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

It's been several years now since I had the great pleasure of visiting Frosty Hollow. I was driving around PA for work and, tired of crappy chain hotels, I decided to book a night here. It was so good that I stayed here whenever I got the chance (2-3 times). The setup is unique with rooms spread across three buildings. I stayed in the farmhouse and didn't see any other guests any of the times I visited. Living in Washington, DC at the time, I had forgotten how amazing the stars look at night until I was walking around the yard after dark and felt like I was looking at photos from the Hubble telescope. The innkeepers were really friendly and prepared one of the most memorably generous breakfasts I've ever had short of my mom's Christmas morning brunch. I highly recommend a visit.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank PDull

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
White Plains, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

We had a really nice stay. The ambiance is just amazing, and there are sprawling grounds. We stayed in the Raspberry Room (room #1 in the barn) and found the accomodations in the room more than adequate with new pillows and sheets. Big bathroom. The mini-fridge made a little noise, but there was a full-sized fridge in the living room. Everything was very nice. I can't say enough about the kitchen and the food.

If you're going up there to stargaze at Cherry Springs, please don't cancel at the last minute if the weather turns, or at least offer to pay a cancellation fee. We visited with the owner and she said that happens quite a bit, but she's too nice to charge a standard cancellation fee, and is often left hanging.

-The Thompsons from Maryland

Room Tip: I can't say anything other than the Raspberry room, but we found it more than adequate, and at a...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Jason_Thompson
Dayton
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2013

We have four couples that were on a motorcyle trip thru the state of Pennsylvania, and we stayed here for two nights while in the area. Except for the weather not being real cooperative, this was a fabulous place to stay. We had the entire house to ourselves, with the exception of one other couple, and it was homey, the country breakfast was buffet style up in the barn area, and all you can eat style. Everything was great, and for what we paid, you will not find a better bed and breakfast for that rate with the country atmosphere. We hope to go back again some day.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank goldwingtravelers
Rochester, NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

Great 3-building B&B with clean rooms and great food. Rooms are large and well appointed. Country store on site with large selection of soaps, candles and primitives. Try the "Not your Grandmother's" cream of wheat, you will be surprised! Would absolutely stay there again!!!

• Stayed September 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank plowboy68
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

My husband and I don't usually stay at B & B's.......Frosty Hollow makes you feel very comfortable and you can still have your privacy...The breakfasts are very creative and delicious....The rooms and apartments are kept very clean and have unusual and creative decor......The grounds are kept beautiful....The owners are welcoming and helpful if needed....I can't say a bad word about this B & B.......As soon as we get through the winter we will return again.....If I could, I would rate this more than 5 stars........

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Bankrbabs
Palmyra, PA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012

We stayed in the Loganberry Loft - it was great - lots of room and even separate living area. Gail and Joe gave us a tasty breakfast and then even arranged for us to tour a local museum that was actually closed the day we were there.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Kathleen E
Frederick, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

My husband and I stayed here last weekend (Oct. 20-22) and we had a wonderful time here!

Upon arriving we were greeted by Gail who told us about place to eat in the area and where breakfast would be in the morning. Our room was conveniently in the barn (#2 - Blackberry. Very cute and cosy!) so we brought our stuff up and got comfy. It was a bit of a rainy evening so we didn't get to stargaze but did go out to enjoy dinner at Mosch's Tavern - which was decent. The next day we woke up to a very delicious breakfast in a very cute breakfast room! The food was excellent and listening to Gail and Joe's stories were entertaining. Gail had suggested we check out the PA Grand Canyon and Wellsboro, so we did. Although my phone got us a little lost on a drive through it, we did eventually find the park and got to enjoy some wonderful sites. Also, we happened to be the only two on that side of the barn so it was kind of like having the place to ourselves. Nice and quiet.

Our last morning we woke up to frost but got to enjoy another delicious and hot breakfast. We also brought our dog with us, and while he was uncomfortable at first he warmed up to the place by the time we left. We will definitely be back sometime and can't wait!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Tara M
Also consider these accommodations in or near Coudersport
Rough Cut Lodge
Rough Cut Lodge
#1 of 1 in Gaines
No photo provided
Laurelwood Inn
#4 of 4 in Coudersport

Been to Frosty Hollow Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!