“Dinner saving resturant!”

Kaytee's Family Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 16 Restaurants in Coudersport
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 25, 2013

My wife & I were traveling through and around the Allegheny Forest for a weekend. We were running late due to sights, wine tasting, & late rain. It was getting late and we still hadn't eaten.
I wanted to get to our motel due to deer running out at night. It was around 8:00PM and not much open. Luckly we happened upon Kaytee's Resturant on Rt 6just outside of town. Needless to say my wife was getting a little worried that we weren't going to eat. She ordered liver & onions, I just a burger w/onions & mushrooms that included fries. We sat in a booth and were waited on right away. After we ordered as I looked down at our placemat I saw that they were only open till 8:00PM. It was 7:55 PM. We felt bad, and said that we would order somethig less. The waitress said not to worry. That they had alot of things that they could clean up while we ate. There were about 4 other parties in the resturant. In fact they locked the door just after we arrived.
My wife said that her liver & onions were just right. My burger was a nice size w/ a lot of fries.
The burger was well done. I wasn't asked, nor hadn't asked for how I wan't my burger cooked.
(My fault).Anyhow, we felt bad for the time so we kind of hurried to eat. We were both full. Our waitress still tried to get us to stay for dessert. Even though they sounded great, we declined.
Finding Kaytee's did the trick & got me out of the dog house for supper.

1  Thank BoyertownMusik
There are newer reviews for Kaytee's Family Restaurant

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We had several families visiting from another state, and they always want to go to Kaytee's for the great breakfast. The breakfast bar has an amazing variety to please everyone - delicious and large variety of fresh fruit as well as the other usual breakfast offerings. Quick service, and we'll be back for sure! One complaint - they are closed on Mondays.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

We stayed in Coudersport over the weekend and Kaytee's was recommended to us. The service was excellent, the food was nice and hot (with good portions,), but nothing fancy. My husband loved the fried chicken. The atmosphere is definitely "homey"; if you are looking for a simple meal without any niceties, I would give it a try.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

We stopped at Kaytee's on our way through Coudersport for dinner after reading the reviews on Trip Advisor. There were four of us all having different meals which were quite good. The waitress was very friendly and we were pleased with the whole experience and will definitely stop there the next time we’re passing through Coudersport, Pa.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

For a family food joint it was ok and very popular. I had a chicken and biscuit dinner - chicken was delicious, shredded, tender and tasty and over large biscuits but the meal came with mashed potatoes and stuffing (that had strange seasoning), with a gravy over everything -- thank goodness for the accompanying salad -- (no veggies) the amount of CARBS would kill an elephant. My friend had liver and onions and was truly unimpressed. There is not too much choice in the area --all the places I really wanted to try are CLOSED Sundays and Mondays -- keep that in mind if you plan to travel to Coudersport, PA.