“Quaint and eclectic”

Olga Gallery, Cafe, & Bistro
Ranked #1 of 16 Restaurants in Coudersport
Cuisines: American, Bar, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Seriously good art, food, & drink all under one roof. Inspired & largely created by Olga...A Colorful Art & Food Experience unlike any other...
Budd Lake, New Jersey
“Quaint and eclectic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

Was vacationing in Coudersport during the new year hols. This place is a good find. Very friendly people, always ready to strike up a conversation. Lovely selection of beers to choose from. Food is also good, and different. They make pizzas out of indian breads called naans. Being an Indian, I wondered, now why didn't I think of that? Its also an art gallery that showcases Olga's art - she's very creative I must say, I love her use of colors and its a bit quirky style. She is around sometimes, and is a warm and friendly person. I will definitely stop by this place next time I pass by.

• Visited December 2012

Palmyra, PA
“Little jewel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

Our Smethport B&B hosts (Jovanna & Ross Porter of the Mansion District Inn B&B) recommended we stop here since we were "moving" from Smethport to Coudersport. It was a great tip. We had lunch and dinner here - both meals were very good and our server (same cheerful young woman both times) was great. The gallery was terrific! We got some unique Christmas gifts AND 10% of certain items go towards the Coudersport Library Building Fund! Be sure to check out the Potter County Courthouse across the street - turns out Justice is NOT blind in Potter County!

• Visited November 2012
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Great food and atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

The inside of the building is beautiful. Lots of beautiful wood work. The gallery is great. Olga is a talented, prolific artist. Her paintings and knitting are fantastic. We had lunch there and the food was great.

Visited August 2012
Canton, Ohio
“Wonderful Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

During a recent family reunion in Northwest Pa. we had the opportunity to spend a very fun evening at Olga's. The atmosphere was very inviting with lots of unique buying opportunities. The food was excellent. The service was very good and the beer was cold. What more could one ask for??? Am looking forward to a return trip in the future.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank joe c
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
“Beautiful atmosphere and gourmet food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

I have become somewhat of a food snob and I really wasn't expecting a good meal when we vacationed in the northern mountains of Pennsylvania. I was trying to succumb to the fact that the best food we were going to get was fried bar food. So when we traveled to Coundersport and luckily came across Ogla's, I was pleasantly surprised. Just the beautiful ambiance was actually enough to make this place a winner. Beautiful woodwork and Olga's personal gallery of artwork and jewelry surround the beautiful brick two story. I had the eggplant special and my husband had the cranberry brie chicken. That is right, i said brie! So go on in, have a drink at the beautiful bar, a delicious meal and poke around the gallery.

• Visited August 2012