“Convenient!”

Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Coraopolis
Oil City, Pennsylvania, United States
“Convenient!”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

We stayed here the night before an early flight to Hawaii. The shuttle promptly took us to the airport and upon return, they were there to pick us up. No waiting at all! We had a package that included parking for 12 days, so all-in-all the price wasn't too bad. The hotel is very clean and the lady at the front desk was so helpful!! We booked through park, sleep & fly.com and when we checked-in she was not showing the price we were quoted, but was not hesitant to make things right.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank 986AngelaS
ecallas, General Manager at Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel, responded to this review, March 23, 2014
Thank you so much for sharing a review on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay at the Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport. I am so delighted to learn that you found our park and fly package a convenient option for early flights out of Pittsburgh Airport. I also pleased to hear that you found our hotel clean and our front desk staff welcoming and helpful.

Thank you once again for sharing your feedback and choosing Sheraton.

Ellen Callas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here prior to early am flight . Hotel is beautiful and is in a great location and easy to find. Check in was a breeze and rooms are very comfortable and newly renovated. Hotel staff was very helpful and gave us some suggestions for dinner at local restaurants. Used the shuttle service to and from airport with absolutely no problems to delays. Parked our car at the hotel for the week we were gone! Will stay here again. Hotel has free wifi.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Tami P
ecallas, General Manager at Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Thank you so much for posting a review on Trip Advisor. I am so pleased to learn that you had a wonderful stay at the hotel. It is always great to hear that guests have enjoyed the opening of the Sheraton at the airport and find the hotel to be modern and well maintained. I am thrilled that you took part in our popular park and fly package, making the worry of early flights a thing of the past. I certainly hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Thank you once again for choosing Sheraton.

Northern Cambria, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed February 27, 2014

This a clean hotel, not as close to the airport as you would think. The only thing they could do better would be to offer some kind of breakfast before leaving for a long flight. The front desk attendant in the evening was great. We were leaving for a trip outside of the the USA, and she was nice enough to give me most of her dollar bills so I would have them for tips while traveling :)

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Carrie S
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor regarding your recent visit to the Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel. I am truly delighted to learn that you found our guest rooms clean and our front desk very accommodating! I will pass your feedback on to our associates.

I hope your travels abroad were enjoyable and thanks for starting your vacation with us!

Haverhill, Massachusetts
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Stayed here for two nights using my SPG points,, as a gold member I can get an upgrade, but, a club upgrade isn't guaranteed.

When I checked in, they upgraded me to the club level without even asking, which was a nice welcome surprise.

The hotel was recently renovated, and it showed. The rooms were clean and new, the club lounge was beautiful with snacks during the day, and a self service fridge with juices, sodas, and waters which was accessible 24/7.

At night they had free beer and wine, and a hot service. I didn't experience breakfast, so I can't comment on that.

Parking was easy, and I was always able to get a spot near the pool which was a short walk to the back entrance and elevators. All the staff I encountered was extremely friendly and I had no issues.

They were able to guarantee my 4pm gold checkout, and I had no issues when leaving the property.

Would definitely recommend this to others!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank Dan S
ecallas, General Manager at Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and really found our new hotel an enjoyable place to visit. I am also delighted to hear that our staff fulfilled the SPG benefits and recognized you as a valued Gold member. Thank you for sharing information about our wonderful Sheraton Club. I certainly hope your travel plans include a return visit to Pittsburgh!

Reviewed January 30, 2014

Stayed for business. Didn't have reservation. Stuck us in a corner room. (Should have complained)! Room was tiny. Barely enough room to move. Not a good value for $179.00 per night. Bar was pricey but food was very good.

1 Thank Cparsons0414
ecallas, General Manager at Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Thank you for your feedback on Trip Advisor regarding your recent visit to the Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel. I truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts on our guest rooms and the menu offerings at are bar.

Should your travel plans include a return visit to Pittsburgh, please let me know as I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to upgrade your next visit to one of our larger rooms.

Erie, Pennsylvania
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Soft bed, feather pillows, best night's sleep in a hotel bed. Room was clean and front desk service quickly checked us in and out. Recent renovations were needed and overall look great. However details of installation are of lesser quality hence a 4 star rating.f

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
ecallas, General Manager at Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to hear that you love our Sheraton Sweet Sleeper beds! I agree, the bed is absolutely amazing. I am also pleased to learn that you enjoyed engaging with our front desk team. Thank you once again for sharing your feedback.

Regards,

Waterville, Iowa
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Stayed here for a week attending a graduate intensive at Trinity School for Ministry. Few PIT hotels offer free airport shuttle so consider that when choosing a hotel in the Pittsburgh area. Nicely redone public areas and rooms. They work very hard to insure guest satisfaction. I was pleased with how they handled my needs (lost luggage) and making sure I got back to the airport on time. Rooms were very comfortable and relaxing. Making this my place to stay during graduate intensives. Great job by the staff here! Remember this is not "close" to the airport - at least a 15 minute commute on a good day so keep that in mind. Also, the pool is an outdoors

1 Thank RevKrisLC
Thank you so much for writing a review on Trip Advisor. I am thrilled to learn that you found our hotel comfortable and well appointed and our staff friendly and service minded. Thank you for sharing your feedback. I look forward to sharing your comments with our entire hotel staff.

Ellen Callas
Also consider these accommodations in or near Coraopolis
Courtyard Pittsburgh Airport
#2 of 8 in Moon Township
Embassy Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh - International Airport
La Quinta Inn Pittsburgh Airport
Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport

Been to Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!