“An oasis in the middle of a snow storm”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Coraopolis
Reviewed January 24, 2011

5 minutes from PIT. Most difficult part of trip was negotiating the airport! Staff very helpful and friendly. Room spacious and clean. Pool and exercise room closed for season, but exercise accomodations at local YMCA available and free. Will be staying there every time we are in the area!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 30, 2010

The hotel is a pretty good deal. It is close to a major shopping/dining area and is easy to access. There is a walking/bike path across the street which is nice and follows a stream.

The front desk and housekeeping staff was pleasant. The breakfast had fewer options that I expected and was not spectacular, but free. The rooms were clean and quiet. The only issue we had was the shower drain didn't work very well and I ended up standing in water up to my ankle by the time I was done. The floor of the tub was also very slippery. This was reported to the desk upon leaving, so hopefully they will fix it.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 7, 2010

I was traveling with my mother and one of my sisters and we wanted to stay in the same room. Although the hotel was becoming sold out they still had a room left to accommodate 3 adults at a reasonable rate. The front desk clerk was courteous, friendly and offered shuttle service if needed. Nice place, nice people, comfortable, extremely convenient to airport. I will continue to book this hotel when I fly into and out of Pittsburgh.

• Stayed: July 2010
Reviewed June 24, 2010

My husband, myself, and 2 daughters spent one night here while visiting all the Carnegie Museums in Pittsburgh. Check-in was quick, and the desk clerk was very friendly and helpful. Our room was nice, included a mini-fridge and microwave, everything was clean and comfortable. We hit the free breakfast in the morning and were all satisfied. Check-out was quick and the everyone behind the desk was again very friendly and helpful because we had travel questions due to road construction. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 19, 2010

I stayed at the comfort suites and their accommodations are terrible. I guess they are under construction, the hotel is in a disa ray, the pool was closed for 1, the pool doesn’t look like it was serviced or cleaned in months, whoever is working their stuff is all over, construction stuff tools light fixtures all over, the front desk was not so whatever courteous, room was not clean the coffee pot was in the bathroom, we also had a uninvited guest that tried to get into our room at 7am in the morning, hotel staff did nothing and would not refund any money I would not recommend this hotel 2 any 1, I would offer advice that, choice hotels do not run in this manner, I would recommend the hotel in Edinboro Pa, their staff and their accommodations out weigh over 2000 hotels in their brand, they were just named a platinum award for their services and management.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 14, 2009

I was dissatisfied with one of Comfort Inn's billing policies and shared my concerns with the desk clerk. She listened patiently and was very professional. I also left a message on the manager's voice mail register my complaint.

Within the hour, the desk clerk returned my call informing me that the manager had adjusted my bill. I appreciated their attention to my concerns. I was planning on avoiding any future stays at this hotel, but their responsiveness changed my mind and in the future, I will go out of my way to book this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 8, 2009

We stayed here through their all inclusive park and ride service - you can park your car there while you travel and use their shuttle (which is the Marriott Shuttle) to get to and from the airport. Upon our return at 10:30 pm we had to wait at the airport 1 1/2 hours for the shuttle to come. Then we were told we had to wait there until the next flight came in. We waited for the next flight and others taking the shuttle were all pilots and flight attendants staying at the Marriott. And guess who was taken to their hotel first, yes the Marriott guests. Next time I will stay at the Marriott since their guest get preferential treatment.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Coraopolis
Coraopolis
Sleep Inn & Suites Pittsburgh
Sleep Inn & Suites Pittsburgh
#51 of 74 in Pittsburgh
Wyndham Garden Pittsburgh Airpor...
#2 of 2 in Findlay Township
Hampton Inn Pittsburgh Airport
#3 of 7 in Moon Township

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!