“wasn't impressed!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings
Good for: Business meetings
Reviewed September 11, 2009

Four of us ate at Clark's on a Saturday night and the place was bare! The quality of the food was so-so. The seafood special was overpowered with the taste of peppers. The crab pasta I was told was good. If you got the special, it was a generous helping. I got the coconut salmon which was moist and flavorful and a choice of one side. I chose a tossed salad. The lettuce wasn't the freshest. They brought my plate out with one lonely piece of fish on it....nothing else on this place! Luckily they provided some bread which came with no butter. The bar which has a separate entrance that allows smoking was packed. I guess everyone was in there! I liked the atmosphere and the staff was very friendly but this place needs some help.