Embassy Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh - International Airport
$93
Courtyard
Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
$95
$59
Comfort Suites(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
$79
ComfortSuites
Pittsburgh Airport Marriott(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
$149
$119
Hotels.com
  • Pool
$59
$56
Motel 6 Pittsburgh Airport(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
$63
Hotels.com
$90
Fairfield Inn & Suites Pittsburgh Neville Island(Pittsburgh)(Great Value!)
$109
$94
Agoda.com
1,092 results
All reviewsthe manager's receptionmade to order breakfastfree drinksbeautiful hotelkoi pondomelet stationfront porchthe managersatrium arealiving roomwedding receptioncomplimentary breakfasthot tubthe breakfast areabusiness trippittsburgh international airportbusiness center
Reviewed June 26, 2014

The hotel is very clean and modern. The rooms were a little small but the lobby is great and the free breakfast was outstanding. This is the first free hotel breakfast that I've seen with made to order omelets and a full breakfast buffet with every kind of breakfast food.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2014

We flew in to Pittsburgh at 11:45 PM and finally arrived at the hotel around 1 AM. The gentleman at the desk was helpful and kind, and we were impressed by the hotel even after a long day of travel and being exhausted. We loved our room; the bed was very comfortable, everything was clean and nice. My aunt recommended that we take advantage of breakfast the next morning, so even though we would have loved to stay in that comfy bed for a few more hours, we got up and went down to breakfast. I wasn't disappointed! I had a delicious made-to-order omelette, fresh fruit, and some bacon. Check out was quick and easy. All told I wish we could have stayed longer and I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KTurc
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Chose to use my Hilton rewards on a free night in Pittsburgh, with my grandson , age 11.
His eyes poped when he saw the Embassy Suites on the hill.. We enoyed the pool, gym, breakfast was AWSOME! My Jason says! I enjoyed a glass of wine at the managers reception.
We also met some amazing staff at the Embassy...Dorothy and Eva, and Jason. They took good care of us, and made us feel at home. My grandson lives in Sarasota Florida. We loved the airport shuttle, and the drivers! The two rooms were NICE, traveling with a preteen, he loved his own room and tv. Thank you Embassy Suites- Pittsburgh Airport Staff and management for the wonderful time!

Room Tip: Can"t go wrong at Embassy! Book in advance and save even more!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank susiediver
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Excellent accomodations dampened by repeated knocks on our door asking if we were ready to leave. We paid to stay until a Noon checkout, so why keep interupting our late morning sleep-in? Happened four times to diminish our stay in excellent accomodations. However, the management did refund nearly half of our fee when we explained what happened.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
2  Thank Rebecca L
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Way too many smokers here! If you prefer a smoke-free environment, then go somewhere else. Letting people smoke all around the the main enterance and front porch seating area is a huge turn off. Even the non-smoking room had a trace order of cigarettes...disgusting! Ruined a really nice place.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business