“I love Embassy Suites hotels” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Embassy Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh - International Airport

Embassy Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh - International Airport
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Coraopolis
Gonubie, Eastern Cape, South Africa
“I love Embassy Suites hotels”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

The Embassy Suites hotels are my ultimate favourite when travelling in the States. I think you get good value for money, love the hotel shuttle provided for airport travel, the complimentary breakfasts are the best and the free drinks in the evenings are most appreciated after a long day of being a tourist on a budget. I also appreciate that soda machines being open to use at breakfast and reception time, its fabulous.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

1 Thank Alison M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (118)
Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

Wow, were we surprised when we walked into this place. An oasis of a groto with koi fish swimming in the main lobby. The room was spacious and the bed was so comfortable. For the price we paid, it was totally worth staying outside the city. I would recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Fabreeze131
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

My family of 4, as well as, my brother's family of 5 stayed in this hotel a couple weeks ago. I have stayed in many hotels while on vacation and this is by far the best! The outside is very inviting with the white aluminum and the hanging swinging benches on the front verandah. The inside lobby looks very well kept and the room was excellent. Everything was very clean and new. The bathroom was clean and fresh looking. Not sure if hotel has been renovated or is a new location. It is situated on top of a hill which overlooks the landscape...very impressive. The made to order breakfast was excellent and the happy hour every evening was a bonus. It is located close to shopping (about 5-10 mins drive). The hotel also had a restaurant (didn't eat there), but there are many more restaurants 5-10 mins away. I would highly recommend this location.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Traveltoday1
New Jersey
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

I've been to a number of Embassy Suites and this one is there with the others. Nice rooms, great desk staff and an impressive atrium that is pleasant to relax in.

Would have been nicer if I didn't sit at the bar for 25 minutes with an empty glass pushed to the bartender's edge and a barren napkin in front of me. I thought I'd see how long it took me for him to ask if I wanted another but I gave in and asked for one myself. Wasn't about being too busy, started waiting at 10:55 and I was the only one at the bar for the last 10 minutes having eaten a full dinner there before my wait. Stuffing stapled tickets in a mass next to the register isn't the most attractive way to keep track of the night either (not the bartender's idea I am sure tho). I'd have had at least 3 or 4 more drinks as I sat there, but I bailed and took the last one I had to ask for to my room.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Gary W
Canton,Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

I have stayed at several other hotels around the airport and found the Embassy to be my favorite. The rooms were nice for a short or long stay. The lobby was very relaxing and the staff checked me in quickly. They also came by later in the evening to check up and gave me some bottled waters. There is dining on site or around the area a short drive away. I slept very well and didn't here any noise from others or airplanes flying nearby. I will be staying here again when I use this airport.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Jaybird6676
caroldara, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh - International Airport, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Thank you for the time you took to post a review about your stay with us. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
Summerfield, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

Beautiful hotel. Clean, helpful, friendly staff. Convenient to Rte 376 (Parkway) for excursions into the city and back to airport. Managers reception, delicious made to order omelets in the morning. Cozy, comfortable rooms. We will return on our next visit to Pittsburgh!

1 Thank gooberlucy
Fairmont, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

The hotel atmosphere was very relaxing and inviting. The staff was very helpful and very nice to my three children who are all under the age of 7. The suite could have been a bit cleaner, there were stains on a couple of pieces of furniture. The breakfast was excellent! I would highly recommend this hotel!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Coraopolis
Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel
Hampton Inn Pittsburgh-Airport
#2 of 7 in Moon Township
Hyatt Place Pittsburgh/Airport
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh-Green Tree

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh - International Airport? Share your experiences!