We were on our way to Buffalo NY and stopped in Pittsburgh for a layover. We check into the Embassy Suites because it our favorite place to stay and "It was Great". Everything was perfect!!! Ordered roomservice the night we arrived the food was good. We slept through the free breakfas. That was a bummer because we wanted to compare it with other Embassy Suites. The manager in the resturant did bring us a large pot of coffe and all the trimming. That was a nice jesture. If you are in the Pittsburgh area, I highly recomment the Embassy Suites.By the way, this is a beautiful property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Pittsburgh - International Airport is a full service, airport hotel featuring complimentary airport shuttle and parking, two-room suites with wet bars, microwaves, coffeemakers and mini-refrigerators, all including free cooked-to-order breakfast and Evening Reception, and access to our fitness center, heated indoor pool and outdoor whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh - International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Coraopolis
- Coraopolis Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites Hotel Pittsburgh