“Food was good, but wouldn't go out of my way to go again soon.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lobello's Restaurant
Ranked #54 of 75 Restaurants in Coraopolis
Pittsburgh, PA
“Food was good, but wouldn't go out of my way to go again soon.”
Reviewed January 17, 2011

My husband saw the episode where they were on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives so he wanted to go there for his birthday. The homemade gnocchi and ravioli were great!! But I wasn't a huge fan of the sauce. It was a little too plain for me - I like chunks of stuff in my sauce. And I love a really good bread with my pasta. Theirs was something I could have purchased at the grocery store.

• Visited January 2011

Columbus, Ohio
“Worst dining EVER”
Reviewed January 8, 2011

Ran out of spaghetti! Seriously, took almost 2 hours to tell us and then served soggy boxed rigatoni. They were also "out of " meat sauce, and "didn't make" several other items that were on the menu. We had a reservation for a large party we were the ONLY people in the place and the service especially the owner were rude, unprepared, and inept. They added more than 20% tip to my already outrageous bill (almost $2 for one CAN of soda)and went crazy saying I did not pay when I deducted the tip amount. My young (very hungry) son waited almost 2hours for water logged rigatoni (he had order spaghetti). All food and service were deplorable. AVOID this place the 7-11 around the corner would be a better choice

Visited January 2011
3 Thank Fiveinthree
Ladd, Illinois
“Changed since Guy visited for sure !!!”
Reviewed December 19, 2010

We were there in Nov2010. Our first clue should have been only one other table of diners. Our pastas were not tasty at all. The salad was limp lettuce but at least very small sized anyway. Was this biz sold after the Food Network review????

We salvaged the night by going down the street to Junior's for dessert. Sure wish I had a chance to have checked this out on the Internet before going. Our friend who picked it knew I wanted to visit one of Guy's places so kept it as a surprise visit ...

1 Thank Sharon K
Baltimore, MD
“A Little Pricey for Really Good Pasta Sauce with Plastic Cups”
Reviewed September 12, 2010

My family and I decided to eat here, since my wife is from Moon TWP and we saw this place highlighted on The Food Network. The menu is pretty limited and a little pricey, but the pasta sauce and meatballs did not disappoint.

However, the prices were a little high for the ambiance and being served drinks in plastic cups. I suppose the place is more set up as a carryout place.

The food was good enough, but don't think we'll be going back...

1 Thank Genghisdon
Greenacres, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible From The Word Go!”
Reviewed June 18, 2010

This place ne fot theow heads my Worst Of The Worst list. Saw it on Guy Fieri's show, and couldn't wait to pay a visit on my next trip up from my home in Florida. Got there at 6:00pm, and not a suol but us three in the place. I wondered where were all of those happy diners that I saw on the TV show. Once the food started to show up, and the little thin pieces of stale bread were served to us, I began to get that lonesome feeling. Rose is a nice lady, but in way over her head. She really should spend more time in the kitchen, and less standing beside customer's table for almost the entire time that they are in there. In retrospect I guess she stayed right at our table all that time because we were the ONLY customers in the place for the entire hour that we were there. I now know why. The ravioli was pasty and tasteless, the puddle of so-called suce on each plate was simply red and unappetizing. No resemblance to any decent gtravy that I've ever had anywhere. Anyone that gives this place a good write up, does not know the difference between good Italian food, and outright trash. I did not write this to be cruel to Rose, simply to warn others to stay away from this place. It is not worthy of your time, and Guy Fieri should concentrate more on the food and service, and less on the little old lady spouting all of those BS stories beside the table.

1 Thank Judy B