“Dinner with friends”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #4 of 76 Restaurants in Coraopolis
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Went with another family over the Thanksgiving weekend. Had a good steak as did the rest of the family. Everyone was satisfied. Service was good, met expectations.
We would come again.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Friendly service and an excellent steak, nice glass of wine. It was walking distance from my hotel. It was 27 degrees outsider and nice and warm inside. Loved it.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

I used to always like Outback Steakhouse. I started off in LA and found them Zingy with really good food and good atmosphere and service. Always ate there with my engineers when we traveled to USA. Last two Outbacks disappointed so I am changing my views.

This one had no atmosphere and I was seated too close to restrooms with other tables to spare. My fault I should have insisted on move.

Service OK but food was average. Desert was a minute piece of Cheesecake which wouldn't have fed my cat. To be fair when I complained they took it off the bill.

Its just a pity that from being very good the chain seems to be settling for average. Told that to the manager but whether the message gets through I don't know. Probably will still eat ant Outback's but not so often looking for alternatives first

Reviewed July 4, 2013

I stopped here with my family after picking up my middle child from the airport. We didn't have to wait for a table which was nice. The table we were sat at had just been wiped down with a very wet towel and the seat was damp as well. There were crumbs on the table from the hasty effort at cleaning the table. When I went out to the car for something a host was getting coming into the dining room with some guests to seat. I moved as far to the right as I could so we could pass each other. He insisted I move to the left to pass him, the second time he said excuse me he got in my face and had an attitude I don't normally take, but didn't want to make a scene.
The adult's food was good, but my seven year old's child meal was inedible to her. The chicken fingers were to peppery which is not odd for her, but the amount of seasoning salt on the fries was to much for me. It was ridiculous to expect a child to eat fries with that much pepper on them.
The server did a decent but not great job. I had to ask for sweetener for my unsweetened tea. She didn't check back quickly enough after serving the food to see if we needed anything.
There is a TGIF close by that is very good. I recommend going there instead. Next time I want to eat at Outback, I'll go to Monroeville.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

We always enjoy going to Outback. The staff is always friendly and helpful.. My favorite place for spinach and artichoke dip and always a delicious meal