“Great Family Restaurant”

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This place has great homemade food...really!!! The ol' people line up to wait for a table! Their chicken salads are HUGE...full chicken breasts and their pasta is excellent..cheesy!! We used to order from them for catering events in my office all the time and it was always a hit!! Try the vodka penne pasta for sure!! My ONLY complaint is that it's not what I would call a "modern" restaurant and they don't have a liquor license. When I go out to dinner I like a little more of an upbeat atmosphere and a glass of wine. But I can't say one bad word about the food!!

1  Thank Beachgirl_08Pa
There are newer reviews for Armstrong's Restaurant

Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

I've been going to Armstrong's for over 15 years. It's the best Italian food in Moon Twp, and it's family owned, which I really respect. Everything I've ever tried was delicious. From appetizers, to sandwiches to pasta, you are sure to find something you'll enjoy. IMO they have HUGE portions, enough to share. Love this place!

3  Thank sunshine15106
Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

I'm from the area and this is my go to restaurant. All the food is great consistantly. It is a perfect family restaurant and the prices are good. Whenever I don't know what I feel like eating, this is were I turn. Never been disappointed.

1  Thank Krism02
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Snuggled in the corner of the small shopping center it is a bit difficult to see at night,
The facility is very clean.
The service is outstanding.
The ingredients are fresh.
The portions are robust.
Whether you come alone or with a group the experience will be delightful.
The only negative is that the sauces and flavors are good but not exceptional. Yet the other positive aspects outweigh this small deficit.

1  Thank Edward S
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Fresh bread, homemade italian salad dressing, and the best pasta this side of Italy. Great food and great ambiance

2  Thank cruizn302