“Great deal for the money!”

Armstrong's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 77 Restaurants in Coraopolis
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

What a deal for the money! For $15 I fed my family of 5! The pasta portion was huge! With three children we ate it for dinner and lunch! This included a large salad and Mancini bread for 4-5, plus, we ordered the Italian breadsticks which offered 4-6, I believe. Seriously a really great deal for the money! Please consider eating here next time you're in Moon/headed to Robinson!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Great food, large portions, reasonable prices and a wonderful waitress. I have been to this restaraunt on several visits to this area and it consistently excellent. A great choice whether with your family or on a business trip. Conveniently located near the airport and several hotels. Worth going out of your way.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

We went here with friends and ordered off the lunch menu. They said lunch was "smaller portions" but there was more than I could eat. The linguini with red clam sauce was full of clams and tasty. I was glad to enjoy leftovers the next day. Everyone at our table was quite pleased with the food and the service was excellent.
This restaurant is a great place to share time with friends because it is quiet and our server did not hurry us. They do not serve alcohol here, so if you like beer or wine with your Italian food, you might choose to pass this restaurant up, or better yet, bring your own (our server's suggestion) ...it is well worth a visit when in the area.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Eat here every year when i'm in the area. The service is good, big portions, very tasty, and reasonably priced. My favorite is the steak salad. The Italian dishes are really good too.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

The meal at Armstrong's was extremely good, it has been around for like 25+ years. I found the restaurant to be very clean and the entire staff to be friendly. This was a lunch visit during the week and it was not busy at all. The waitress could of been a little more attentive and not as "rushed" but overall I give this very high ranks.

Soup: Wedding Soup was the best wedding soup of any Italian restaurants I have ever had, the color, taste, simply was perfect. Also a thumbs up to the cauliflower cheese soup. Entrees: (both pasta dishes) arrived hot and portions were HUGE. Flavors were great, and there was no excess oils. Baked Ziti and the pasta with vodka sauce got the best scores.

Not Good: *Note the server told use they use the same fryer for all items. This explains why the eggplant parmesan has a chicken wing / onion ring taste. If you are a vegetarian or have shellfish allergies you basically can not have any fried food since everything fried goes in same oil. For a restaurant that makes their own sauces and hand rolls meatballs this minor issue potentially could take away from the experience. We had the baked artichoke hearts (not fried) and they were prepared perfect !... Also the coffee cups are large pretty cool !

We would recommend this restaurant to all others & The desserts are extra yummy