“Great Reuben”

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Stopped by Armstrong's after hearing about it from a co-worker and reading the reviews here on TripAdvisor. So glad I found this place, had one of the best Reuben sandwiches ever. Food on other diner's plates looked good to. Service was great.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

Stopped in Sunday evening at 745, we did not know kitchen closed at 8, but the staff did. We were
Served appetizer, salad and entree by 8pm, when the music shut off and take out contaners were delivered.
Felt to guilty sitting in silence to enjoy the meal. Our server apologized for the rush and rudeness! No way to treat a guest!!!

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Chicken Parmesan is my favorite. Armstrongs Makes it the best! I love eating here. I bring my mom here. Even we can't make chicken parm the way they do.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Armstrong's in Moon Township has a great menu, very friendly staff and large portions. Order the Penne a la Vodka which is excellent and the large size is 3/4 pound of pasta! If you like salads, you cannot go wrong with the grilled chicken salad or the caesar salad. Ask for Kristi to be your server.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

This is a favorite restaurant of ours. I usually get the steak and mushroom calzone and he gets the shrimp. He says no one does fried shrimp like Armstrong's. My calzone is big enough for 3-4 meals and I enjoy every bit of it over the next couple of days.