All reviews pittsburgh airport front desk room was clean shuttle service definitely stay here again typical marriott free shuttle great place to stay convenient location indoor pool an early flight rental car minute drive park and fly bistro sue lobby
Reviewed November 10, 2017

My husband and I stayed here overnight before an early flight. We enjoyed the hotel. They have a shuttle that will take you to restaurants. We went out and watched some football and returned to the hotel. The room was comfortable and typical Marriott. We would recommend and stay here again for a pre-flight hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 8, 2017

The hotel is nice, the rooms are clean, the staff is exceptional. From the front desk the night before who was helpful in getting us a few extended hours past checkout for a business call the next day, to the amazing helpful nature of Sue and Paula with our checkout, managing our bags and shuttle service to a nearby lunch place and then to the airport. The were thoughtful, proactive, and attentive. I felt really taken care of at this hotel. It was a great stay, just sorry we weren't staying longer.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed September 29, 2017

I total enjoyed my stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Pittsburgh Airport Hotel. Since the phone service to the hotel was down, I was unable to call for a shuttle. The front desk representatives, Paula and Sue, apologized and reimbursed my extra transportation expenses. As customary with Marriott, the room was clean and supplied with all amenities. All employees were courteous and friendly. Breakfast was excellent. Thank you, Marriott. I'll see you again.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here overnight before leaving in the morning from the airport as they have a free shuttle both ways and it's a nice hotel close to the airport. This was our second stay her for that reason. The room and hotel were good, a little overpriced in my opinion. The bad thing happened when we came home from vacation. We called the hotel to come pick us up as the shuttle was included in our paid for stay. Number was not working, just said it was out of service. We tried multiple times. Then I called the 800 number to customer service and had to leave a voicemail that was never returned. Then I called two other nearby Marriotts and asked if they could help me or had an alternate phone number. I was told they couldn't get through either and too bad. So we were stuck at the airport with no car and no nearby family to come get us. I finally ended up calling a cab and paying the fee to take us to the hotel that we had already paid for the shuttle service to. Very disappointed and for this reason will not stay here again if their shuttle service (the reason we stayed at this hotel) is not trustworthy. I wouldn't recommend it either if you don't want to be stranded.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Manager313, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Pittsburgh Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. Unfortunately, yes, our local phone system is not working. I have contacted Verizon on numerous occasions, beginning Saturday morning 9/23. As of an hour ago, Marriott Corporate has gotten involved and Verizon is "on site". I truly understand the inconvenience this caused but one that we don't have much control over. Yes, we did contact other hotels in the area, offering them personal cell phone numbers of our managers and front desk associates, if they were receiving calls. Our shuttle was running every hour to help with any guests requiring pickups.

In our particular area, most hotels are managed by different companies and although we work very well together, we are not aware, of other hotel's issues unless we are called upon to help.

I do very much appreciate your feedback, the opportunity to respond and the suggestions you have provided.

Kindly,

Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

I have seen a lot of beautiful Marriotts and and have met a lot of amazing people here in my hometown of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania but NEVER have I met any 3 employees like Andrew, Hannah (the first "a" in her name is pronounced long... make sure you get it right!) and Kristen.... they were accomadating, quick to solve solutions, and smiled they're way to the top of everything

Hannah.... She checked me in and was one of the nicest people I've ever met in the hospitality world and deserves to be acknowledged and commended for all her great and hard work...

Kristen... it would seem that iron sharpens iron as Kristen too was also extremely pleasant and extremely enthusiastic about work even in the wee hours of the morning, they (her and hannah) are truly a dynamic duo for the ages, she deserves a huge round of applause from all of her colleagues including the management staff!

And last but certainly not least...

Andrew... He was extremely helpful, and made sure I was satisfied throughout my day, he has very strong grip in his handshake, which is very hard to find these days and he was extremely enthusiastic and accomadating throughout our visit and he was always present at the desk at all times... He deserves to be used by Marriott in they're training videos about how to be a great Associate!

My fiance and I are newly weds as of September 3rd, and sadly we missed our flight that next morning to our first day for our honeymoon.... , however the staff here at the courtyard made us feel like we were Antigua the whole time...

My beautiful new Wife and I want to thank you all so much for making us feel amazing on a not so amazing day, and all your hard work and your dedication to your career

Mr. Riley

Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Aubrey A, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Pittsburgh Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2017

Mr. Riley,

Three more words... THAT. IS. AWESOME! First, congratulations on your recent nuptials! Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience here with us. We do have some wonderful Associates and we will certainly share your kind words with those you mentioned! I'm sorry to hear you missed your flight but happy we could be of service while you were here. I hope you enjoyed the remainder of the trip. We'd love to have you back and look forward to welcoming you then!

Best,