Stayed there after a wedding. The rooms were a nice size-clean bathroom. No fridge in the room, I was surprised about that. And I hate when they leave a bottle of water on the table with a note that you must pay for it. Ate at the restaurant-not bad but a bit pricey for what we received. Excellent location-right off the main highway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Pittsburgh Airport Marriott-a space to relax, think, create and meet. Enjoy a comfortable retreat in our Coraopolis, Pittsburgh hotel, which features 318 guest rooms. Or, plug in and get social in our Marriott International Great Room lobby. Enhance your stay with food + drink pairings from the carefully crafted Runner Stone Mill House menu, a true dining experience in which to indulge. Lounge in the pool or work up a sweat in our state-of-the-art fitness center. Business and leisure travelers love our hotel and its perfect location, moments from the airport and near top Pittsburgh destinations including downtown Pittsburgh and Market Square, PNC Park and Robert Morris University. No matter what brings you to the Pittsburgh Airport Marriott, we're delighted to become your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pittsburgh Airport Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Pittsburgh Airport Hotel Coraopolis
- Marriott Hotel Coraopolis
- Marriott Coraopolis
- Coraopolis Marriott