“Excellent Service”

Pittsburgh Airport Marriott
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Coraopolis
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I recently stayed at this property because they offer park and ride facilities so we did not have to park at the airport. They have a shuttle that will take you to Pittsburgh International and then pick you up on return. I am a Marriott Gold member and when I checked in I was immediately upgraded to the concierge level. I did not have to ask for the upgrade they were more than happy to do it. In my opinion this is what sets Marriott apart from the rest. They genuinely appreciate your loyalty and realize you can stay anywhere but you chose them so they go all out to make it a great experience. The employees on the concierge level were very attentive and helpful. They had a nice set up for breakfast and also had a manager's reception in the evening. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 4, 2013

I was here for a week where I needed a few of the days to be remotely working, so I needed a good set-up to work. This hotel is outstanding for business travel. The rooms have a nice work space, high speed internet that is reliable, even Herman Miller chairs which made long stretches at the desk much easier than some hotels with the cheap task chairs at the desk.

The business center was equipped with excellent iMac computers that easily ran Mac OS or Windows, fast printers and all the office supplies fully stocked. There is also a small area in the concierge lounge for printing, but not as nice as the business center.

The concierge lounge is one of the best with food presentation and staff that I have experienced. In six days there I only bought two meals, the concierge lounge had it all covered.

The location is great - near airport, shopping, restaurants and right off the interstate.

Staff was excellent, rooms and common area spotless, nice workout facility. Really not a thing I can say that is less than positive about this hotel, and I have to stay in a lot of hotels!

Reviewed May 4, 2013

I stayed in this hotel during my trip to US. Hotel is close to airport. Rooms are big and excellent.
Staff is very friendly. Hotel is having one restaurant. Quality of food is very good but limited. There are several restaurants nearby if someone is interested to take food outside. Hotel is having free shuttle service for airport pick up and dropping. I enjoyed my stay there.

Room Tip: Rooms are big and excellent. Rooms can be taken on any of the floor.
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Great location, close to almost everything...older carpet, and older room...last minute reservation so I expected to pay a little more. $259 is way TOO MUCH...

staff very friendly...top notch on this issue.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

The Pittsburgh Airport Marriott has exceptional service. Upon check in, the girl working the counter (I believe her name is Eileen) was extremely friendly and helpful. She made the entire process so easy. She was awesome...I can't say that enough.
The lighting over the sink, which I used to get ready in the morning, was incredible. I always take a small light-up mirror with me to hotels because the lighting is always terrible, but the Pitt Airport Marriott has amazing lighting. I can't express how hard it is to find that in a hotel.
The beds are extremely comfortable, the rooms are clean, and everything was really quiet, so no complaints there. Our experience was quick, easy and enjoyable.
The only complaint we had was that half of the cable did not work. The ESPN channel holding the NFL draft did work, however, so my fiance was content in the end.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Doesn't the title say it all?? Everything and everything is around this hotel, and close enough to downtown Pittsburgh to get there in under 30 minutes. Staff was friendly, welcoming. Free continental breakfast that was hot, lots of variety, and not crowded. One recommendation to the hotel- the placement of the tv in the middle of the room creates an awkward angle to watch tv while laying in bed. Recommend you look at doing something different here.

Otherwise, stay here, you won't be disappointed. Tons of shopping, malls, and restaurants to choose from..

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I stayed in the hotel one night and I did eat in the restaurant. The front desk staff is very nice but make flourishes where none are needed. The young lady who checked me in escorted me to the elevator and pushed the button for me. The elevator is in view from the desk and I know how to push buttons. After I called to say I had placed my room service tray outside in the hall the person who took the order called and asked if all was OK. That would have been more helpful during the meal in case something was wrong. As it was I had to stop work to answer an unnecessary question. I suggest that staff do their job correctly and respond t guests rather than being so proactive. I am certain others will disagree. The dinner was very good and very quick. The major flaw for me was the slow speed of the internet connection. I was doing research and downloading papers and I hd to wait on even a 10 page paper.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Coraopolis
Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel
Courtyard Pittsburgh Airport
Courtyard Pittsburgh Airport
#2 of 11 in Coraopolis
Embassy Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh - International Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh Airport South-Robinson Mall
Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh Airport
Hampton Inn Pittsburgh - Airport

Been to Pittsburgh Airport Marriott? Share your experiences!