Just wanted to let the hotel know that Ryan Sebly (front desk) was great. I really liked the way he came out from behind the desk and gave everyone their room cards and told them about the hotel. The room was great also. Only complaint was, had a slice of cheesecake sent to the room and paid $8.00 for it and it was like two bites lol. Won't do that again. Thanks Ryan for making our stay great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Pittsburgh Airport Marriott-a space to relax, think, create and meet. Enjoy a comfortable retreat in our 318 guest rooms, or plug in and get social in our Marriott International Great Room lobby. Enhance your stay with food + drink pairings from the carefully crafted Runner Stone Mill House menu, a true dining experience in which to indulge. Lounge in the pool or work up a sweat in our state-of-the-art fitness center. No matter what brings you to the Pittsburgh Airport Marriott, we're delighted to become your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Marriott so you can book your Pittsburgh Airport Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Pittsburgh Airport Hotel Coraopolis
- Marriott Hotel Coraopolis
- Marriott Coraopolis
- Coraopolis Marriott