Days Inn Pittsburgh Airport
Courtyard by Marriott Pittsburgh Airport(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
$98
Courtyard
$67
$57
Pittsburgh Airport Marriott(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
$119
$109
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
$129
$119
$55
Comfort Suites(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
$76
Motel 6 Pittsburgh Airport(Coraopolis)(Great Value!)
$60
Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsroom was cleanoutback restaurantwaffle makerpittsburgh airportpleasant staygreat customer serviceenjoyed my staywould stay againcomplimentary breakfastclose to the airportan early flightrobinsonconveniencechannelsvan
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 7, 2010

Stayed here twice. Rooms were clean although showing their age a bit, sheets clean, bathroom clean. Towels thin but adequate. Hallways a bit shabby but really ok except that there was a strong smell of carpet cleaner. I called several hotels before this one, all more expensive than this, because I needed to leave a bag overnight between stays and this was the only one that would keep it for me; even though it was apparently an unusual request, they worked it out. Microwave, fridge, coffeepot, hairdryer, iron, clock radio, AC in room. Location was good for me as I had multiple flights out of PIT. For days in town, I took the shuttle to the airport and then took the Airport Flyer bus downtown for $2.75. Once I waited a long time, but they were very prompt on the other occasions. The continental breakfast is better-than-average, includes bagels with cream cheese, instant oatmeal, fresh waffles. Pool clean and very warm. Much better than I expected, and an excellent value.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Kamlesh2500, Owner at Days Inn Pittsburgh Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2012

Simply thank you very much for your feedback. We are sure that, you will enjoy more on your next stay at our 'Days inn Pittsburgh Airport' hotel

Reviewed September 4, 2010

I stayed tonight. I booked for 2 queen bed, but I got single queen bed room. I slept on the floor as I have kids. The service representtaive was so rude when I asked for 2 double bed room.
I have good impression on Days Inn hotel, but with today's stay, I need to rethink of my opinion.
For some reason I did not feel this hotel is a good hotel to stay

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
daysinnpittsburgh, Webmaster at Days Inn Pittsburgh Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Days Inn Pittsburgh International Airport for your recent stay in our area.

• Staff members received additional training in the courteous way in which they are to treat you, our valued guests.

I hope that the next time you visit our area; you will once again choose to stay at Days Inn Pittsburgh International Airport. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Reviewed August 7, 2010

I spent one night in this hotel because my nephew was playing for the State Championship in Little League and that's where the team was staying. This is definitely not the kind of hotel I would choose myself!! It is in the process of renovations according to the sign on the elevator and it is a good thing!! Maybe once this place is renovated it would be ok for a short stay. Until then, I would choose another hotel!!

• Stayed: August 2010

Dear Guest,

• Management was approached about the way you reported.

Reviewed June 21, 2010

We checked in and were charged an additional $35 to leave our car for 10 days.
When we entered the room, it smelled musty, the carpet was damp, the lights above the bed were the only ones working, no lights in the bathroom.
To top it off when I looked it the ice bucket the mold in the bottom of the bucket was so bad the plastic bag could not be removed from the bucket. When I took the bucket to the front desk, he wanted to know what was wrong with it. I had to show him twice before he realized the mold was not normal. It took an hour and a half before they brought me another one.
When I complained the next morning the man at the front desk said never even acknowledged I was standing in front of him. He handed me my receipt for the parking and turned away.
Returning from my trip I waited 40 minutes for the shuttle; when they told us it would be 20 minutes. The driver did not speak, no hi, no questions, not even checking to see if he had the correct passengers. He just threw the bags in and was ready to go. I had $5 for a tip to give him. I kept the tip
I will never stay there again and have already put the word out to the rest of the team not to stay there.
The board of health is my next e-mail I am writing to complain.
Please stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

• Maintenance was advised that the rooms should not be released for guest occupancy until there is No musty smelled and No damp carpet.

• Maintenance was instructed to see to the repair or replacement Lights in the room assigned to you.

• The man working at the reception desk received additional training in the proper, courteous manner in which he is to treat our valued guests.

Reviewed April 26, 2010

Stayed one night before an early morning flight. Nice clean rooms with everything you need. Pleanty of towels, in room coffee, micowave, frige, toilrtries and iron. The free wi-fi came in handy too. It also has a small area on the second floor with a computer and couches. It has a nice indoor heated pool and a small rec center but. Used the pool- it was like bath water and very clean. The free breakfast was good too. The only place to eat with in walking distanceis an outback unless you want pizza delivery . The shuttle to and from airport was nice but not free. I would stay there again!!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Kamlesh2500, Manager at Days Inn Pittsburgh Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

Thank you very much for your positive feed back. Glad to here that you enjoy your stay at our 'Days Inn'. Hope you have very wonderful day as you are. Looking forward to see you again, at our hotel. Thank you very much for your business