“You will enjoy this restaurant!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 19 Restaurants in Coopersburg
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Greenville, OH
“You will enjoy this restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

What a great place! From the minute you walk in, you know you have chosen the right restaurant. The Staff is welcoming--like you are an old friend! While I appreciated that--the food is what I came for and it did not disappoint! I really, really like chicken marsala. I have had good chicken marsala and I have had less than good chicken marsala. Ecco Domani has GREAT chicken marsala. Flavorful and generous--had I not been out in public, I would be tempted to lick the plate. Wish Ecco Doman was not 400+ miles from my home--if it were in my neighborhood, this would be my main go to restaurant.

• Visited June 2013

Allentown PA
“GREAT ITALIAN!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

I took my wife and kids for Mother's Day and we had a great time. Forgot it was BYOB but they give a complimentary glass of white or red wine with an entree which was great. The service was good. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because my veal was a little chewy and I was a little disappointed that the menu said "...over lobster ravioli" and it came out with 3 ravioli. I just would have expected a few more for the $27 price. Overall very good and BTW their chicken parm is the reason we went-had it at a previous time-and it is maybe the best I've ever had and I get chicken parm at any italian restaurant I go to-it's my gauge of how good the place is haha.

• Visited May 2013
Sellersville, PA
“Very Pleasant Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

Ecco Domani is a fine example of what seems to be a growing trend...relatively small Italian BYOB restaurants in small shopping centers. The decor was very nice, the service was friendly, the food was very good and competitively priced. The complementary glass of wine with entree' was a nice touch, even though we brought our own. A tip: if you are coming north on 309 to an event at, say, the Sands (which is only 15 minutes away from here)... you will find this a convenient stop for a nice ( and probably less costly) meal along the way.

• Visited March 2013
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Ecco Domani Delight”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

This was our first visit to Ecco Domani and I can assure you that it is just the beginning of a great relationship. We all had a different dinner and everyone was very pleased with their choice. Beginning with the salad; it wasnt one of those no thought boring salads. There was a variety of different types of lettuce; an unexpected beginning. It was on a Friday night and the place was packed; both to go and inside dining. The service was excellent! This was a must-return experience.

• Visited March 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

All the Italian food here is great, no matter what you order. The pizzas are also first rate. Service was great too. It is a BYOB so bring your own booze.

Visited November 2012