“Great ice Cream!”
Review of Scoops

Scoops
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Conshohocken
Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in after dinner. They have a walk up window (which is a bit awkwardly situated, but everyone just made the best of it). They have ice cream, gelato, soft serve, and I think that may have had water ice (but I’m not positive about that!).

Tasty stuff! We’d go again.

Reviewed March 6, 2018

This parlor is a nice spot to get an ice cream during a nice summer night. The variety of flavors is very wide. I went last summer and during a family trip we happened to pass by it, I am happy we decided to stop. If you are up for sitting and relaxing around the area there is a bench . I wish I had taken photos of what I ate , the flavors are delicious and it's a creamy consistency.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

Crushed Cherry Sunday! Fresh! Everything is so fresh. So many different kinds of ice cream, water ice, pet treats. Tables to sit and enjoy a beautiful afternoon or evening.

Reviewed May 17, 2017

If you looking for the Best Ice Cream in Conshohocken , then go to " Scoops " for both Hard & Soft Ice Cream ....
Parking is on the street ( No parking lot ) after 6 pm >I park in the gas station lot next to Scoops & no one say nothing ! Also Scoops is family own & operated .......

Reviewed March 13, 2017

A nice treat on a warm evening for ice cream or a shake. There is no indoor service however there is a bench outside to sit on and enjoy your ice cream treat.