“Outstanding!!!!”

Ted's Place
Ranked #16 of 83 Restaurants in Conshohocken
Cuisines: American, Grill
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Me and my husband were on a business trip and we were looking for an Italian place to eat. Most of the restaurants were closed cuz they only open for dinner..we saw Ted's place and decided to give it a try. No regrets at all I would definitely come back to Conshohocken just eat at Ted's. Best pizza and chicken parm ever.. Highly recommended...!

3  Thank Catherine P

Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

When I don't have food at my house, this is my go to spot. Huge salads enough for dinner & lunch. Chkn chstk salad is ridiculously good.

2  Thank cbow20
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

My husband stumbled upon Teds while walking in Conshy....what a GEM! Love the Stromboli and hoagies & grinders! The food is ALWAYS tasty, whether you eat in or take out. For the past 10 years we have NEVER been disappointed with anything we have gotten and neither will you!!!

3  Thank Conshytraveler
Reviewed April 30, 2013

They have a great variety of the usual for the Philly area. Cheese Steaks, Hoagies, Zeps and Burgers. On Conshohocken Bakery Rolls of course. (No one in the area would stay in business without them.) Good prices. Nice service. The fries were cooked perfectly.

4  Thank ThriftyTravelerHere
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I stumbled upon Ted's between meetings in Conshohocken and wanting to avoid the usual chains. It's very dated inside, not even retro yet! But its super clean and the service was excellent and this was matched by really tasty food at great prices. I had a side salad that was super fresh and then a chicken parm and it was the tastiest one I've had in a long time with great bread. I will certainly go back anytime I'm in the area (which sadly isn't often). Ted's deserves a visit if your are looking for a satisfying casual bite at value prices.
Well done Ted and team.