“Love this place!”

Ted's Place
Ranked #16 of 83 Restaurants in Conshohocken
Cuisines: American, Grill
Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

When I don't have food at my house, this is my go to spot. Huge salads enough for dinner & lunch. Chkn chstk salad is ridiculously good.

2  Thank cbow20

Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

My husband stumbled upon Teds while walking in Conshy....what a GEM! Love the Stromboli and hoagies & grinders! The food is ALWAYS tasty, whether you eat in or take out. For the past 10 years we have NEVER been disappointed with anything we have gotten and neither will you!!!

3  Thank Conshytraveler
Reviewed April 30, 2013

They have a great variety of the usual for the Philly area. Cheese Steaks, Hoagies, Zeps and Burgers. On Conshohocken Bakery Rolls of course. (No one in the area would stay in business without them.) Good prices. Nice service. The fries were cooked perfectly.

4  Thank ThriftyTravelerHere
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I stumbled upon Ted's between meetings in Conshohocken and wanting to avoid the usual chains. It's very dated inside, not even retro yet! But its super clean and the service was excellent and this was matched by really tasty food at great prices. I had a side salad that was super fresh and then a chicken parm and it was the tastiest one I've had in a long time with great bread. I will certainly go back anytime I'm in the area (which sadly isn't often). Ted's deserves a visit if your are looking for a satisfying casual bite at value prices.
Well done Ted and team.

3  Thank CtHelsBells
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Took my family and in laws there recently. If your looking for atmosphere this isn't your place. If you looking for very good food at good prices, quick attentive service and large portions, you can't beat it. Our group of 6 all had very good food. The pizza was great, the sausage calzone was exceptional and the chicken cheesesteak was extremely good as well. This only knock on this place is the cafeteria atmosphere when you eat in. They do mostly take out so it's not an atmosphere place. It was very clean, the service was excellent and the owner came out to check on our meal.
For a restaurant of this kind, you really can't do it any better.
We will definitely go back often when we want a quick bite or for take out.
Strongly recommend.