“Outstanding food”
Review of Stella Blu

Stella Blu
Reserve with OpenTable
Stella Blu is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 83 Restaurants in Conshohocken
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Route 23
Transit: 10 minute walk from Conshohocken train station. Go up the stairs, cross the bridge into West Conshohocken, and you will see our building directly in front of you.
Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

Lobster Mac and cheese is to die for. Had the lemon custard pie it was the best. Waitress told me that there was a pastry chef now and I can't wait to see more great desserts.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Rainy night -- convenient valet at the door -- $4.00....reservation honored on time no wait. Liked the menu and the specials and our group had several salads...all good. I went with Angel Hair Pasta with crab meat -- very tasty. Others tried the special, chicken, and other seafood dishes...all good. Service with a smile....really nice drinks...desserts were pretty and tasty and even had decaf cappuccino! Each meal could be customized...hold the asparagus...extra garlic and so on. Not a cheap meal but enjoyable...$300 for 6 with tip included. My only comment -- should have freshly grated parm cheese not the shaker....but in the scheme of things.....very happy tonight!

Reviewed December 31, 2012

I went for dinner with a friend, the restaurant was within walking distance from hotel if your young...otherwise take the car, parking in municipal parking on side of restaurant. Atmosphere very nice, food excellent, but the sitting arrangements were quite uncomfortable...small space. I was a little nervous as well because there is only one small bathroom for both male and female customers. I was afraid that if I needed to use the bathroom (have stomach ailment) that someone would be in the bathroom. As soon as I used it, someone knocked on the door. Won't be going there again, but might order food out.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Stella is a really cool place. Do not let the exterior fool you. The bar is cool, food is good and wine list is nice. Kim is a great person so I will support this place every chance I get.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

A friend picked this place for happy hour. Apparently there was some sort of graduation or baby shower going on at the time but we had lousy service. Looking at the menu, nothing jumped out at me and only one out of our group of four ordered food.

The waitress disappeared and never came around to see if we wanted more cocktails. I understand they were busy but I was very much under the impression that since most of us weren’t ordering food, then we were just a waste of space. We had to finally flag her down for the check and ended up going to another local restaurant for more drinks.

It was noisy, crowded and I shall not be returning.

1  Thank Nicole215