“Perfect for a private party”
Review of Viggiano's BYOB

Viggiano's BYOB
Reserve with OpenTable
Viggiano's BYOB is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 82 Restaurants in Conshohocken
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Mayo, Maryland
“Perfect for a private party”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

We had a work reunion in the upstair rooms. The food was delicious. The BYOB was great. We were able to bring wine and liquor. The wait staff was very attentive.

• Visited December 2013

“Definitely over rated”
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

The atmosphere is nice, but the food was not that great. Chicken parm and salmon were dry and over cooked. On the plus the dessert were very good, just felt the pasta and the main dishes were average and not flavorful.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Drober3737
DELCO, Pennsylvania
“BYOB Italian Favorite”
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

I am always looking for a good BYOB and Viggiano's is on my "regular go to" list. I love to take friends and family here and prefer to eat at one of the round tables or in one of the private rooms upstairs. Some of my favorote menu items are chicken marsala, chicken piccante, greens with balsamic vinaigrette, and zucchetto for dessert. My husband likes the mussels and rigatoni. In the warmer weather, they open their patio for al fresco dining. There is no corkage fee and the staff is very friendly.

• Visited November 2013
Hershey PA
“What a great find....”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We recently had a reason to spend the night in Conshohocken and it happened to be the night before our anniversary. We were looking for something different, non chain, and hopefully close to our hotel. We came across the reviews of Viggiano's and it was within walking distance! What a great find this turned out to be. The food was excellent starting with the calamari all the way through the cannoli we shared for dessert. The main courses we chose were very good - gnocchi with little meatballs and seafood stuffed manicotti. Everything appeared to be freshly made and had that homemade taste and appearance to it.
The service was attentive without being overly intrusive. The atmosphere was good - a little noisy at times (we were seated near a large party) but never to the point where you couldn't carry on a conversation. I enjoyed hearing a little history of the restaurant from our server before she took our order.
I would highly recommend this restaurant and will plan a return visit myself.

• Visited September 2013
Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
“Glad to have it back!”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I have been a fan of Viggiano's for years and was so dissappointed when it left Conshy. I am so happy that they are back and they are doing the same delicious food this time around! Everything I have eaten here has been wonderful, the homemade cannolis are so yummy and at the end you even get a treat of some homemade Lemoncello! The service may be the best part as the servers are great and so accommodating! I would recommend coming here for a great dinner out!

• Visited September 2013