“Great steak”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed August 21, 2014

Had dinner with a grand nephew who is a very picky eater. He eats very little besides pb&j, hot dogs and salads, lots of salads. He surprised me by ordering a filet and eating all but one piece. He did have a side salad & ate it without a dressing as they didn't have what he liked. I had an Outback Special steak, grilled asparagus & side salad. We both found the meat very tasty.

Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

Had a great meal here during our vacation from the UK.Staff were very friendly and so attentive.The Blooming Onion is a must.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

When visiting the US, we also look for an outback. As other trips, outback didn't let us down and as always we had blooming onion and sreak

Reviewed December 18, 2013

My oncologist advised me to up my protein intake -- so the biggest medium rare ribeye I can order at Outback became my Ou tback choice. There is no better way to follow your doctor's orders..

Reviewed November 22, 2013

was not expecting a top meal, but they surprised me. was it peter luger's? no, but it was certainly good for the value. recommend for a regular night out.