“Well Run Outback But Always A Wait”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #22 of 82 Restaurants in Conshohocken
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
NM
“Well Run Outback But Always A Wait”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

Maybe there is a wait because it is that good. It isn't a cheap meal but to me it is worth it for a good steak. I think everything about it is very typical Outback Steakhouse which is a good thing.

I think they may have started some type of reservation service but I am not sure of that.

• Visited June 2012

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

Good good and even better service. Expect a long wait on the weekends but the wait is worth it. Wait staff is always friendly and eager to make visits worth the trip.

Crossville, Tennessee
“Not very good”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

I have eaten at lots of Outback Restaurant and this was not a good experience. We had dinner with friends and everyone, except me, ordered steak. None were cooked correctly. The medium rare was not even pink. My husband's filet was on the very well done side instead of medium. I ordered soup and everyone was served and eating before I got mine. You would think that something that simple would not come out last. I would not go back.

• Visited August 2012
Garnervile, NY
“Skyler's Interchange”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

We met our daughter to pick up her neice and chose Outback because we were both looking forward to 'the bloomin onion': It was burned. The Chicken Cesar was more spicey than expected. The chicken dinner with mushroom gravy was VERY dry, the crab appetiser needed more spice and my No Rules Pasta was all oil and no sause. I will say that the service was friendly from the hostess to Joi, and when their was a delay in our dinner coming Vashi the manager offered us an appetizer or salad or soup. I took the house salad with blue cheese dressing and it was great! When Joi noticed we didn't clean our plates and didn't want take out she notified the Assistent manager Steve who gave us a great deal: no charge for the bloomin onion and 1/2 price on the entire meal. It was obvious that they realized their error and wanted to make good on it. They also gave us a coupon toward the next dinner, "if we choose to return". Steve really recognized we had reason for our disattisfaction. All this reassures my reasoning for no chain restaurants. But they did try to make up for it and we had a wonderful visit.

Visited August 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2012

Just had dinner there our waiter Ethan was very nice and attentive and a hostess Megan also came to check on us and was very friendly. Food was amazing per usual!