“The server can make or break your experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Great American Pub

Great American Pub
Ranked #11 of 82 Restaurants in Conshohocken
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Italian
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Philadelphia, pa
“The server can make or break your experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

Our server never said hello as she approached the table, it was what can I get for you to drink. She seemed annoyed that we wanted to know what draft beer was on tap. Didn't know that pizza took over 45 minutes to cook when I ordered it, so we decided to order some apps first so I could decide on something else besides the pizza.
Our appetizers arrive, the calamari was average, and the check steak egg rolls were made of some mushy steak meat,, totally gross! We no sooner received our appetizers than our meal arrived. Burgers were good, the Sirloin steak with Crabmeat was adequate. Crabmeat wasn't that great! The server was so very anxious to clear our plates that we putting our last bite in our mouths and she was trying to whisk away our plate. At 9:00 PM she announced that someone else was going to take over our table. Changing of the guards. We waited longer for our new server to great us that we were in our seats. First and last time for us. It's true your server will make or break your experience. To top off the experience my young server called me honey two times!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Theresa40

Conshohocken
“Excellent Eatery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

Seating is indoor and outdoors. Service is adequate. Busy environment, but the food is delicious with ample portions.
Have gone there three times this summer and will again.
Great food at reasonable prices.

Visited July 2013
NY
“Good food, worth the price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

We enjoyed several different entries and everyone was happy. Liked the spicy chicken pasta and calamari. My fussy daughter liked the chicken parmesan!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank sokobird
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Above average sliders, below average service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

While looking for a place to have lunch outside we drove by the Great American Pub. It looked great from the outside with canopy covered boothes so we decided to check it out. In order to sit outside you had to go inside first and it was very difficult to find the host stand. The stand was located in what seemed to be the basement of the restaurant and was being patrolled by two men who didn't look like they worked there. We were on the top floor waiting to be acknowledged and we ended up finding a waitress and asking her how we got seated. She informed us that the two men who had been staring at us were the hosts and that they could seat us. It would have been nice if the hosts would have came and greeted us since they were aware that we were standing there, and it didn't help that they were a little rude. The service was pretty poor and we had to wait for about 10 minutes to have our drink order taken. We ordered two appetizers since they didn't have any lunch specials and we just wanted something light. We ordered kobe beef sliders and a crab cake. I've had much better crab cakes elsewhere but the sliders were pretty good. The bill was pretty expensive for three sliders, one crab cake, and two beers with the total coming to $45. I would recommend skipping this place and trying a different place for lunch.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Ash D
Malvern, Pennsylvania
“Really bad! Waste of money and time”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

I went with seven of my colleagues and the moment we arrived it went from bad to worse. First of all, since we had a big group we asked if we could join two tables, and the waitress gave us "a look". After waiting for 15 minutes, one of us had to get up to ask for the menus. We got our drinks and lunch. The garbage salad, was nothing like the menu described, but rather very true to its name, pure garbage. Lots of lettuce, one piece of salami, and maybe half a slice of cheese! My cobb salad was looking better until I found a piece of Metal Wire on it. I almost chocked! After i asked the waitress to call the manager, he came out 10 minutes later. The waitress never apologized, the manager offered me a replacement, which i declined. My friends french fries were cold and had a very strange color. We had to ask twice for refills, and no surprise, they gave us the exact same plastic cups, and we had to figure out which one was ours! This was the worst lumch ever!!! Never again!!!

• Visited June 2013