“Good place for food and drink”
Review of Great American Pub

Great American Pub
Ranked #11 of 82 Restaurants in Conshohocken
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Italian
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Good place for food and drink”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Good place. Not average but not above average. Funny it is like a 3.5 star. The overall space is great and drink menu ample. Food menu is decent and atmosphere is above average.

Visited October 2012

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Turkey Burger is the best”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

I have been here a few times. It is a cool neighborhood bar, the service is friendly and great, the space is huge and the food is delicious. Lots of taps, and menu choices. Definitely a hot spot to visit in Conshohocken. The Turkey pesto burger is absolutely delicious!

• Visited October 2012
Philadelphia, PA
“The owner is a jerk”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

My wife found a piece of glass! in her drink. when i brought it to the attention of the owner, his response was not kind or understanding or even considerate - he gave me attitude "what do you want me to do" he said. Seriously? Thats how you treat patrons?

4 Thank Aphishionado
“A great place for business”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

They have a lot of room, whether you have a small party or large crowd, you will always find nice accomodations there.

Visited October 2012
Pennsylvania
“Love the (GAP) Great American Pub”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

We go to the GAP at least twice a month, my mom goes every week. We have had parties there, after funeral lunches and high school reunions. I have never had a bad experience. I love the food, the service is great and the atmosphere is wonderful. I especially love the shrimp stir fry, that's my favorite. My mom loves the twin filets and they also have great burgers, wings, pizza, chicken dishes and fish specials. Can't go wrong. Fun bar area and great place to watch a game, lots of places with big TVs all over the place. I'm finding it hard to find something I don't like about this place.

Visited December 2011