“better in warmer weather”
Review of Coyote Crossing

Coyote Crossing
Reserve with OpenTable
Coyote Crossing is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 82 Restaurants in Conshohocken
Cuisines: Southwestern, Latin, Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 8th Street
Description: Amaizing Outdoor Dining area, Gourmet Authentic Mexican cuisine served in a beautiful ambiance with a full Mezcal bar. Over 20 years!! of Mexican Tradition in Pennsylvania
pa
“better in warmer weather”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

outside dinning is a better experience , food upscale service was normal. small bar area and very small bathroom

• Visited September 2013

Siesta Key, Florida
“What a Patio!”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

The outside patio is awsum - fake fountains and all. Only complaint is that the tables have low hanging bars that you knock your knees into. All is forgiven, however, because the food and ambience are really good. They always have GREAT specials...but take note that it is pricey....and usually PACKED! I like it for special occassions with my teenage kids ;-)

Visited October 2013
Bethany Beach, Delaware
“A great Mexican food experience”
Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

We recently dined @ Coyote Crossing and had a delicious meal. Our server discussed the specials on the menu, as well as his favorites, which my son and I ordered. Our duck quesadillas were spot on! Filled with pulled pork and served with a mango salsa, I remarked that I could have made it my whole meal. There were 4 large pieces that we shared and it was more than sufficient. Our entrees were quite large, enough for my husband and I to take home for the next night. The food was beautifully presented on the plate, and the accompanying black beans and rice were delicious as well. My son, a pickier eater, cleaned his plate of sirloin beef tips with a chipotle sauce, served with four tortillas for filling and rolling up. All in all, we enjoyed our meal. Prices are a little high, but well worth it. I thought the server was excellent; not intrusive like some servers at other restaurants.
Bueno, bueno!

• Visited October 2013
Philadelphia
“Back patio”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Went for lunch & sat on patio. Chips & fresh salsa was great & chicken tortilla salad was one of the best I've ever had.

Visited October 2013
East Norriton, Pennsylvania
“Not a Good Experience.”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

This restaurant is highly overrated. We were there with a large group (12+) to celebrate a birthday. Although what I had to eat was OK, the price/value relationship wasn't there and the service was horrible. The server was pleasant but apologetic about the entire evening. Usually I consider Mexican food to be the next best thing to legalized robbery and this place really bears this out. Prices were very high for what was served. We will probably not return to this place again.

• Visited September 2013