“A Great Find”
Review of Coyote Crossing

Coyote Crossing
Reserve with OpenTable
Coyote Crossing is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 83 Restaurants in Conshohocken
Cuisines: Southwestern, Latin, Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 8th Street
Description: Amaizing Outdoor Dining area, Gourmet Authentic Mexican cuisine served in a beautiful ambiance with a full Mezcal bar. Over 20 years!! of Mexican Tradition in Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Using a coupon my husband and I had dinner at this small Mexican restaurant. It has outside eating, as well as inside. The staff was friendly. Food was excellent, a little expensive, but you get a lot of food. Would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

I have know of this Mexican restaurant for a while but never visited it since it is not around the corner from me. This week a professional group of which I belong met for a networking/social function after work. The bar area is where we all met and stayed so I can only comment on drinks and appetizers. The bartenders were very attentive and seemed glad to have us there. I know this sounds obvious but the last place this group met the bar staff just didn't get it. They acted as if they were doing us a favor. Not the case at Coyote Crossing. I had some very tasty margaritas on the rocks. The glass was a bit on the small size but the quality of the drink was good. Their tequila selection was impressive. I had the nachos platter and it was superb. A nice size and very tasty. Others in the group commented that they would go back for dinner and I know that I will as well.

I wish the parking lot was bigger as it wasn't very busy inside when I arrived and the lot was already full. It did appear that there was decent street parking.

Once my wife and I go there for dinner I will submit a review on that. I can tell you I am looking forward to it.

Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

This is such a great warm weather spot. It's so much fun to eat outside. I bring friends there again and again. The service is always excellent too.

The food is delicious and a little pricy. Had a margarita that was fabulous but 50 cents extra for it frozen was nuts. It already cost 9.00. I love there seabass and my friends had scallops and fajitas that were also awesome. I highly recommend this delicious Mexican restaurant.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

So bummed. We've enjoyed this restaurant in the past but our experience this weekend was a mess from beginning to end. We were seated 20 minutes late for our reserved time. Took forever to order drinks and entrees. When the food arrived, two of our four entrees were cold. Not lukewarm - flat out cold. There are so many great local Mexican restaurants -- skip this one.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

I wanted to let you know about my lunch experience today at your restaurant with a friend of mine. We arrived and were seated promptly outside at about 1:15. A server (Ricardo or something similar, I did not quite catch his name) took out order and brought our food. That was the last that we saw him. I cannot even say that it was because the restaurant was busy. Inside was empty and outside was maybe half full.

There was another young gentleman server (approx 5’6”) who refilled our beverages and brought us our check. This young man was very polite and efficient.

However, while waiting for our original server to reappear with our check, there appeared to be a manager on the patio outside before you come down the stairs. At first, he was setting up tiki torches (he did bring the fluid out onto that part of the patio). Then, he was on his cell phone. He did look at us waiting for our check and takeaway boxes and did nothing. Also, he was a little loud while on the phone and using inappropriate language. Customers should not be hearing a manager dropping f-bombs and other foul language. The table next to us, who had a young child with them) also left before receiving their food due to this attitude.

While the food was excellent, the service and manager’s attitude left something to be desired.