I'm currently on a 1-3 month work assignment for a company right behind the Residence Inn. I stayed here for 7 nights due to the proximity to my work.
-Rooms have been freshly updated. New countertops, appliance, furniture, carpet etc.
-Location - the regional rail is just a short walk from the hotel. Bike and running trail adjacent to hotel. Plenty of places to grab a bite to eat within walking distance.
-rooms have full kitchen, pantry, small eat in table, desk.
-breakfast included m-f
-light dinner included m-th
-HVAC unit is insanely loud. I was worried about hearing the train, but it was the HVAC unit which is in the bedroom which sounds like a plane taking off.
-location - while there are plenty of places to grab a bite to eat there isn't a grocery within walking distance, if you have a car this isn't a problem. If you don't, well then you'll be dining out a lot. Also traffic around the area during rush hour can be complete gridlock.
-while breakfast is included, it isn't anything to call home about. Rates low on my list when compared to the other half dozen Residence Inns I've been to around the country.
-dinner - eww, pretty nasty. I didn't like much of anything they prepared. Mostly grabbed cookies and canned soda.
-staff; while the person who checked me in was extremely friendly (and moved me when I requested to be away from elevators and put me on the top floor) the majority of the front desk staff and other help (besides those at the evening breakfast and dinner who were very nice) didn't even acknowledge your presence.
-price - out in the suburbs and the regular price is $174/night? I did end up getting the long term rate (even though I only stayed 7 nights) but man this place is rather pricey.
Overall it's a good property with nice rooms and if you work in the area and nice location near transit. If you are willing to drive though, there are better values in King of Prussia and East Norriton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plan your next extended-stay at the Residence Inn Philadelphia Conshohocken. Our Conshohocken, Pennsylvania hotel combines a winning style of functionality with well-appointed amenities to every guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Residence Inn Philadelphia Conshohocken reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Conshohocken Hotel Conshohocken
- Residence Inn Conshohocken
- Conshohocken Residence Inn