“Delicious food. Great service.”
Review of Trattoria Totaro's

Trattoria Totaro's
Ranked #8 of 82 Restaurants in Conshohocken
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This is different than Totaro's Restaurant on E. Hector St. (this is two blocks away), but owned by the same family. Phone is 610-828-7050. Fax is 610-828-7052
Philadelphia
“Delicious food. Great service.”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

This is our go to restaurant. We are never disappointed and everyone that we have brought to this restaurant has practically licked their plate clean. Most recently we took my 87 year old mother who eats like a bird here and she completely cleaned her plate. It is just that good. I almost hate to give it such a great review because we might never get a reservation . The only negative is that it can get super noisy... But such a small price to pay. Mangia!!!!

• Visited March 2014

Philadelphia
“Great place for a date!”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I went Trattoria Totaro for a date recently and really enjoyed it. The waitstaff was attentive but not overwhelming. I ordered the lobster raviolli (which was delicious) and my date had the beef tenderloin.

It's a small place which offers an intimate/moderately romantic setting. My only gripe is that our table was really small and right next to a wall so my elbow kept knocking into it. I would definitely go here again!

• Visited February 2014
Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
“A gem!”
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

This is our favorite place in town! They offer all of their pasta dishes with option of gluten free pasta -which is unheard of around here! Even more importantly- all that we've tried here has exceeded expectations, food, atmosphere- love this place!

1 Thank HCLash
Florham Park, New Jersey
“Italian Food at It's Best!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Make reservations if you want to go...This little restaurant is always crowed and that's no surprise as the food which is freshly made is as good as any restaurant in Italy. The staff is friendly and the kitchen is open so the chef is always in view...and, often comes out to talk to the patrons. It's one of my favorites when in the area.

• Visited January 2014
Gales Ferry, Connecticut
“Wonderful Food, Fun Atmosphere”
Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed our meal with some friends who had found this place on Trip Advisor! The food was outstanding! We had the lobster ravioli as an appetizer, and had shrimp & crab over handmade pasta, and two veal dishes. Each one was delicious! For dessert we enjoyed the BEST cannoli I have ever eaten! Who needs the South Philly Italian places when there is one so good only 5 minutes from our hotel! Next Army Navy game...we will be back!

Visited December 2013