“Good food, great service” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Stone Rose

Stone Rose
Reserve with OpenTable
Stone Rose is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 82 Restaurants in Conshohocken
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 9th Avenue
Description: The StoneRose Restaurant strives to be Conshohocken's destination for inspired cuisine focusing on the bounty of quality seasonal ingredients right from our backyard in southeastern Pennsylvania. In addition to our lunch and dinner menus, we offer a beer list featuring the best local craft brews, Conshohocken's finest wine list and perfectly created cocktails.
Ridgefield, Connecticut
“Good food, great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2014

We had a nice dinner, salad was good and so were the day boat scallops. Good wines choices and very good cappuccino, which I find to be a rarity in restaurants today. It's small, so it was very noisy. Service is excellent, efficient and very friendly.

• Visited August 2014

Chester Springs, Pennsylvania
“Great drinks...and food!!! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

Must try the black cherry mojito!!!! Also have a great beer selection. The appetizers were amazing!!! Sea bass on parsnips and bok choy was also very good. Will definitely go again.

Media, Pennsylvania
“Looks can be deceiving”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2014

Walking down the street, The Stone Rose doesn't look like much but as soon as you walk in you realize you are in a good place. The staff is friendly and both the front bar area and rear table area are airy and comfortable. The menu has some interesting and maybe even unusual offerings. I had one of the specials or rotating items, a buffalo strip steak; it was simply excellent along with some very tasty mashed potato. Dining partners had the Stone Rose Burger and the Braised Short Ribs over Mac & Cheese; both looked excellent and were fully enjoyed. Portions were a nice size so no room for dessert. I'm looking forward to a return visit.

• Visited July 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great Vegetarian Option”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014

They have one of my favorite vegetarian options I have ever had at a restaurant. Their grilled Portabello mushroom with risotto is awesome. I love lots of cracked pepper on the mushroom and this is totally it. My husband enjoys their burgers and mac and cheese short rib. Their service is prompt and friendly. We usually order a bottle of wine with dinner and they tend to have well priced varietals. We are also patrons of the owners other restaurant Bar Lucca.

• Visited June 2014
Bucks County, PA
“Fabulous!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

I ate here for the first time last week. It was beyond all my expectations. It didn't look like much as we approached it. Lucky for us it was a gorgeous day so we actually sat outside. I will say the restaurant is small inside but the food is so good I would definitely go back and eat wherever they could find me a space!!!
I had the heirloom tomato & mozzarella salad to start. It was like no other I have tasted (and this is a dish I order everywhere they list it on the menu). The have this basil infused olive oil and smoked sea salt with it that just make it pop in your mouth. And the tomatoes were gorgeous, as they should be when serving this salad.
My husband ordered the flatbread special. It was out of this work. It had 3 different cheeses, bacon and arugla on it. They flavors were blended so perfectly we couldn't stop talking about it.
Finally, we had the scallops and the swordfish entrees. Both were delightful. Cooked to perfection with delicious sauces to finish them. The only thing I didn't prefer was the parmesan truffle French fries that we ordered as a side. They just didn't have enough flavor. And perhaps by the time I ate them I was spoiled with all the perfection, but I still wouldn't order them again.

Oh and the wines by the glass on the menu were really nice. I ordered a pinot grigio and it wasn't your typical bitter trashy pinot (like ecco domain or some other cheap brand). This Pinot grigio was light, crisp and fresh. Its obvious that care has been taken in selecting delicious wines to go with the outstanding food that is presented!

• Visited July 2014