“Want to impress your workplace visitors ?!?”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Stone Rose

Stone Rose
Reserve with OpenTable
Stone Rose is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 82 Restaurants in Conshohocken
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 9th Avenue
Description: The StoneRose Restaurant strives to be Conshohocken's destination for inspired cuisine focusing on the bounty of quality seasonal ingredients right from our backyard in southeastern Pennsylvania. In addition to our lunch and dinner menus, we offer a beer list featuring the best local craft brews, Conshohocken's finest wine list and perfectly created cocktails.
Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
“Want to impress your workplace visitors ?!?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

Bring them to Stone Rose for dinner and a great wine selection. My favorite dish is the Scallops, served cooked to perfection. Open air seating or sit inside with an open window fresh air view of Conshohockens main street.

Visited June 2014

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Quite possibly the best fish tacos ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

Great street side location, with tree lined outdoor seating. When you enter, you are greeted by a contemporary and clean decor, and nicely stocked bar. The service was impressive, and the staff were very professional. The overall feel of place was a very city-like sophistication, not common for its' suburban locale. As far as the food, I had the fish tacos, and (wow) they were the best I ever tasted. I highly recommend Stone Rose in Conshohocken, it is worth the drive.

• Visited June 2014
Lantana, Florida
“Amazing little spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

Found this spot in Conshy while on business. A little pricey but well worth it. Had the burgers and they were huge and cooked just right.

• Visited May 2014
cherry hill
“Also not impressed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014

We were seated in the front area near the bar. The tables and seats are high so your feet do not hit the ground and I found them to be uncomfortable. I ordered a very nice glass of cab, decent pour for $11 ( retail price $12 per bottle). My crab avocado salad had a generous portion of lower quality crabmeat and little avocados. Another friend had the short rib/mac and cheese appetizer which I tasted and thought was really good. A friend and I ordered the red snapper special for $28. Just like the previous poster, the fish portion was insultingly tiny and overcooked, really pathetic. I let them know it was unacceptable and instead I ordered the Caesar salad with scallops which was fine except the dressing was overpowering. I appreciated that they took it back without a hesitation but the fact that they would serve such a small portion without even warning me beforehand is unacceptable. I would however return there to sit at the bar or back room where there were a few lower tables and have the short rib/mac and cheese or a burger. It was a very noisy place as well.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank kod
Philly
“Not impressed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

I don't think it deserves the #2 spot on Tripadvisor. Portions were soooo small. We ordered a cheese platter as one of our starters and the pieces of cheese were literlly <1 inch cubes. The calamari was standard. My main course fish portion again was very small. Tasted ok, but my nothing to rave about. We sat in the back room which was somewhat quieter than the front room, until a group of 6 sat behind us. They were so loud that another table actually shhh'ed them! Good for a 20's crowd that care more about drinking and partying than dining.

• Visited March 2014