“The Stone Rose Rocks!”
Review of Stone Rose

Stone Rose
Reserve with OpenTable
Stone Rose is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 83 Restaurants in Conshohocken
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 9th Avenue
Description: The StoneRose Restaurant strives to be Conshohocken's destination for inspired cuisine focusing on the bounty of quality seasonal ingredients right from our backyard in southeastern Pennsylvania. In addition to our lunch and dinner menus, we offer a beer list featuring the best local craft brews, Conshohocken's finest wine list and perfectly created cocktails.
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

I agree with all of previous rave reviews! I wanted a great burger for lunch and The Stone Rose did not disappoint! It was awesome! The burger's outside was nice and crusty and the inside was pink and juicy and simply delish! The lunch menu was pleasantly adventuresome. I would love to try the dinner menu too !

Reviewed October 15, 2013

This is a must stop in Conshohocken for lunch or dinner. If the weather is good one can dine outside . Food is excellent and the service was superb. I would dine here every time I travel thru Conshohocken.
We have also eaten at the sister restaurant Bar Luca in Conshohocken. Food was great. Parking could be a problem when the restaurant s busy. Enjoy them both-same owner , but tops in my book!

1  Thank jshepp9966
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

This place is the best place in Conshy if your dating someone.. It's really nice inside but not a local pub or fine dining. It's upscale where you can get good craft beers and a solid wine list, but can also sit in the bar and watch a game.. Food is top 2-3 in Conshy, and probably the nicest staff in town. Short ribs are their most popular item but I prefer the mussels and chorizo and the pork chop. Must go in Conshy

1  Thank Foodie1316
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Natalie our waitress, super nice , made our solid dinner outstanding! We had the sea bass and short rib. So good. you'll have a great experience

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Conshohocken has a reputation for great restaurants. And Stonerose does not disappoint. The menu is interesting without being pretentious. I went for lunch with two dining companions on a Saturday afternoon. The outside dining area (the sidewalk) was busy but inside the restaurant was quiet.

I had a pulled duck sandwich with fontina cheese on a ciabatta roll. An unusual combination but quite good. The duck was flavorful but not over seasoned. The only drawbck was that the roll became quite wet from the ingredients and did not have the kind of chew one expects from ciabatta.

My dining companion had the crab and avacado salad, which featured a good amount of lump crabmeat and a yellow pepper that was stuffed with something other than crab, but it looked tasty.

The menu also features flatbreads, pasta and other items that begged to be tried. This remains for another visit. The dessert menu looked interesting, but not enough to order.

This place is not Blackfish, but it is a good restaurant worth a visit.