“Holy Conshy!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Stone Rose

Stone Rose
Reserve with OpenTable
Stone Rose is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 82 Restaurants in Conshohocken
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 9th Avenue
Description: The StoneRose Restaurant strives to be Conshohocken's destination for inspired cuisine focusing on the bounty of quality seasonal ingredients right from our backyard in southeastern Pennsylvania. In addition to our lunch and dinner menus, we offer a beer list featuring the best local craft brews, Conshohocken's finest wine list and perfectly created cocktails.
Philadelphia
“Holy Conshy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Some of the best if not best food in Conshy... Excellent but simple wine list w standard pours but also a lot of adventurous stuff. Cool vibe, good scene/atmosphere and a staff that were all so nice and helpful. A must try.. Cheeseboard and mussels w a good wine ..

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Foodie1316

Port Orange, Florida
“Small, but Mighty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

The moment you walk in the door, you feel the welcoming energy. Beautiful bar area with a killer chocolate/cherry martini! Enjoyed the Short Ribs with Mac & cheese! Perfect together. Excellent Wine, and an amazing Bread pudding dessert. Can't wait to go back.

• Visited July 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Fantastic outdoor dining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

I knew nothing of this place before I came here- my friend, who works nearby, wanted to try it. I didn't think it was difficult to find...I went to Fayette St at 9th Ave, parked on 9th Ave and walked southwest on Fayette. They have dog friendly outdoor dining and the staff even brought my dog water. It was a hot, summer evening but the entire seating area is nicely shaded (perhaps due to time of day, but there are trees nearby and tables with umbrellas). I thought the food was great- I had the portobello entree (just a bit too much black pepper for my liking) and my friend had the vegetable fettuccine. Perfect portions and delicious! Meat/fish entrees were a bit pricey, but I do think you're paying for quality, ie the chicken mentioned it was local. I didn't go inside at all but I hear it is very nice :) Friendly, professional, knowledgeable and attentive staff. Overall, I really like it and will be back!

Two things to note:
* I would recommend asking to look at the drink list on the dessert menu when you're deciding on drinks. They looked delicious and I would have had one with my meal, but I was too full afterwards.
* If you aren't familiar with the area, Conshohocken is on a hill so there are some good sunset views nearby (you can't see it from the restaurant though)

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
“Expectations were high”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

We walked in expecting to love the food and unfortunately the food just didnt deliver. I think if our expectations weren't so high we wouldn't have been so disappointed. The atmosphere was great and the service was flawless.

Visited October 2012
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Good burger...but a little too cramped”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

This place was recommended to me by a colleague for having a great burger. I thought it was just "OK". It was good, but I would not categorize it as great. It seemed like a bit of a local hangout for some thirty somethings, but was just too crowded for my liking. They can't really help it though, the place is just small. It's a bit hard to find without really good directions, best to find a spot to park on the side street somewhere and walk up to the main road. you don't want to be going too slow on that busy road while you are looking for this small place.

Visited January 2013